• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II: TDI chart no longer available? [TDI link added to Exchange Co. Sticky]

melissy123

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been already brought up, but I just happened to notice that the TDI chart in Interval, that used to come up when you viewed a specific resort, is no longer there.

I used to depend on that chart to gauge what weeks to deposit, and what weeks to reserve for my floating weeks.

Does anyone know why this is no longer available?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
They may be editing it. It seems like some are gone and some are still available. Some return after being gone for a bit. Per the Interval forum, it seems like once they are back a few weeks seem to change, most seem to stay the same.

So far according to those who have hard copies to compare it is the weeks around Easter that change. It makes sense because it is a moving holiday. I would expect weeks 51, 52, and 53 would be different as well next year as week 51 does not include Christmas in 2016.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I hope they are just updating them.

BTW - these are regional, rather than for each resort.

What area are you looking for? You can still view them with a direct link - and I have some links saved.

Last edited:

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I think they are going to have to keep them and keep them updated because they have hooked not only their own points program but most other points programs as well. Required points are based on tdi and unit size.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
I hope they are just updating them.

BTW - these are regional, rather than for each resort.

What area are you looking for? You can still view them with a direct link - and I have some links saved.

OP could possibly be looking for the Wisconsin Dells because it is missing

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Williamsburg is missing, Gatlinburg is missing, New Orleans is missing, Orlando is missing, Key West is missing, Branson is missing and many others.

Out of the 11 areas of the mid atlantic region (many of which consist of a single resort), only Ocean city, MD (multiple resorts), Atlantic City, NJ (multiple resorts) and Fire Island, NY (single resort) still have the index up.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Thank you for the link! I added it to the Exchange Company Info sticky at the top of the forum for future reference.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Caribbean island ones seem to be missing too. Thanks for the link.

nags2x

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott OceanWatch
Posted on the Community "Exchange" board on Interval website today:

Dear Community Members:

Thank you for bringing to our attention the issue with the TDI. Please be assured that we are working as quickly as possible to fix the issue. We will post an update on Community once the issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Interval International

melissy123

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like the TDI charts are back again.