• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II Magazine refund

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I just received my $12 check for an exchange I made several years ago.

When I was completing the form I noticed slightly different wording that seems to eliminate the once per year thing:

"U.S. orders only. There is a limit of one magazine subscription per transaction. This offer is non-transferable and available to Interval members only. The magazine subscription may only be redeemed after making a qualified Interval transaction."

That is the paragraph that I recall previously saying "one per year."

If missed seeing the "one per year" statement, please point me to it.

Thanks

Art

When you click on the offer on the main interval page, the following language still appears:

One subscription or refund per member per year.

The form to print out and fill in is at the bottom of that same page.

siesta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to get the refund with every exchange? You can get only one subscription or refund per year.
its NOT one per year (maybe for refunds), but I have like 3 magazines coming to my home, and 2 to my sisters. And 1 more I will do refund for.

Last edited:

hjtug

TUG Member
Reaction score
If missed seeing the "one per year" statement, please point me to it.

Thanks

Art

At the Interval Website click on the "benefits" tab at the top. Under "Interval Membership" click on "see all". Click on "Magazine Benefit". In that section I see:

"One subscription or refund per member per year."

If one can actually get more that one subscription or refund per year, perhaps a telephone call to Interval should be made to clarify.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
its NOT one per year (maybe for refunds), but I have like 3 magazines coming to my home, and 2 to my sisters. And 1 more I will do refund for.

I agree that while the T&C indicate one per year, it is/was possible to get at least one per qualifying transaction by completing the online form. Since the refund has to be processed manually by mail, it could be that the refund is once per member per year.

CalifasGirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
II's site says you can get a refund if you don't want their magazine "benefit."

I know its only $12 but has anyone successfully received a refund? What do you send them?
I have received a $12 refund twice. You have to send them your II confirmation and a print out of the refund form that you print out from II's website.

------
Magazine Benefit

Interval International has teamed up with Condé Nast to bring you as an Interval Member this very special offer. When you make a qualifying transaction** with Interval, included will be the opportunity to receive a one-year subscription to one of the following Condé Nast magazines: Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Glamour, Golf Digest, or Bon Appétit (all subscriptions valued at $12.00). If you were to go to the newsstand and pick up each issue for one year, you would spend up to $59.00. If you do not wish to accept this offer, no action is necessary.

**The qualifying transactions include; new Interval membership, renewal of your membership, upgrading to Interval Gold or Interval Platinum membership, confirming an Exchange, or purchasing a Getaway. Once you have completed the qualifying transaction – click on the Condé Nast offer, and you will be entitled to choose a one-year subscription!

Offer and Refund Details:
Offer valid only for Interval Members residing in the United States. Title selections are subject to change. If you have an existing subscription to the magazine you choose, then your existing subscription will be extended for an additional year. Offer is valid for thirty (30) days from the date when you effect the qualifying transaction described above. First issue will arrive in 6-8 weeks.​

One subscription or refund per member per year.

The subscriptions are valued at $12 each. If do not want to receive the subscription and instead prefer to receive a cash refund for the stated value please write “refund” on a copy of your purchase confirmation, complete and print the form below and mail both documents within 30 days of your purchase to:

Condé Nast Special Programs- Interval
P.O. Box 37722, Boone, IA 50037-0722

Name___________________________
Address_________________________
City/State/Zip_____________________

Last edited:

hjtug

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree that while the T&C indicate one per year, it is/was possible to get at least one per qualifying transaction by completing the online form. Since the refund has to be processed manually by mail, it could be that the refund is once per member per year.

A few weeks ago I submitted a request for a second refund in 2012. I even sent a transaction receipt that was in my wife's name while the first one was in my name. Conde-Nast has rejected it saying that we are eligible for only one per year.