• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II is still working for me!

jjluhman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know there is discussion about the DC causing trading issues, but so far I am still doing well.

I received an exchange two weeks ago for 4th of July at a Hilton Head Marriott at Shelter Cove that I had to decline because of single beds. I only have the week of 4th of July on my request list. I received another exchange today into Harbour Club at Harbour Town for 4th of July week. Granted neither are beach front, but they are an East Coast beach resort during a very difficult trading week.:cheer:

Now I am waiting on my fall exchange into hopefully Crystal Shores. I also have Harborside Atlantis on that request but know it is a LONG SHOT! After that I am waiting for Aruba in April.

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Congratulations on your trade. A holiday week at that.

We had recent success trading into Ko Olina for late April and Newport Coast for late October. Both are probably swing seasons in the respective area, but are perfect for our travel needs.

Enjoy your trip.

Cobra1950

Reaction score
I am of the same attitude, II is still functional with what Marriott inventory they have that is not being squeezed by Marriott to push people to DC points. We are in Mountainside lock off this week, great view&great skiing exchanged for Summittwatch Bronze lock off:whoopie:

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I know there is discussion about the DC causing trading issues, but so far I am still doing well.

I received an exchange two weeks ago for 4th of July at a Hilton Head Marriott at Shelter Cove that I had to decline because of single beds. I only have the week of 4th of July on my request list. I received another exchange today into Harbour Club at Harbour Town for 4th of July week.

Did you have to give up your full 2 br Marriott...or did you exchange using a lock-off part of it? Congrats on a great exchange...but get ready for some serious traffic on HHI July 4. I don't go that month at all anymore...just too shy when it comes to driving in heavy traffic these days. But have fun...just stay safe!

Cobra1950

Reaction score
Carol
We exchanged only the studio portion of Summittwatch. In general we have had very good results, most times with Flexchange or shorter term trades. Earlier this year got 1 bath villa at Kauai Beach Club (not ocean view) for older deposit same Bronze studio:shrug:

jjluhman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I used a full 2Br old week that was about to expire. We can only travel for 4th of July week this year over the summer so I was not very optimistic about getting something. We always need the full 2BR so I rarely lock off at this stage because I am not willing to gamble with last minute possibilities of upgrades.

EZ-ED

TUG Member
Reaction score
II still working for us.

So far starting 3rd week of Jan, all of Feb and into the start of March 2012 we have traded for six weeks in Florida. We have also booked a cruise out of New Orleans at the end of the of our timeshare stays that would have been $100 cheaper if I had booked it via II instead of with a travel agent. I will start checking II cruise fares now before booking with a TA.