• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II: How do i know if i accidentally deposited my [Starwood] week?

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
I bought a year in II just so i could check it out and see if maybe i would want to use it for GetAways or possibly far down the line an exchange for my SBP 2br unit...This Exchange companies website isn't as intuitive as RCI's...its going to take me awhile to understand the II exchange system as well as i do the RCI system

How do i see if my week is deposited vs. just available to be deposited on the website?

Last edited:

Larry

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
[While this is true for most systems - the Starwood rules are different - DeniseM Moderator]

I bought a year in II just so i could check it out and see if maybe i would want to use it for GetAways or possibly far down the line an exchange for my SBP 2br unit...This Exchange companies website isn't as intuitive as RCI's...its going to take me awhile to understand the II exchange system as well as i do the RCI system

How do i see if my week is deposited vs. just available to be deposited on the website?

Look at your II account on line and hit the exchange tab, Then look under tab that says "My units", It will then list all units with II and will List which are available for deposit and which have been deposited.:hi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
Look at your II account on line and hit the exchange tab, Then look under tab that says "My units", It will then list all units with II and will List which are available for deposit and which have been deposited.:hi:

This is what i see...does it say deposited instead of available when it has been deposited?
24zvfd3.jpg

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
You can't do a deposit first into II with a Starwood floating week until the end of the year. You also have to contact Starwood to designate unit for deposit (into either RCI or II). If you haven't paid MF they won't designate it. If you have a reservation they won't designate it for deposit until after you have canceled the reservation. Even if you click to make an exchange in II if you haven't designated for deposit it should be rejected by Starwood when they go to verify the deposit. You can search with your generic place marker but you can't start an ongoing search unless its been designated for deposit. It has been reported that generic place holders have slightly less trading power than when designated for deposit and associated with an ongoing search.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Starwood and II have different rules for depositing and exchanging, so advice you get on the exchanging forum won't apply to your Starwood deposit.

You cannot accidentally deposit, and you cannot see your Starwood deposits in your online account.

Please see the II FAQ at the top of the forum for all the details - there is a walk-through there.

Last edited: