• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II: anyone have this problem?? I am P.o'd!

mbrandem

Reaction score
We have had an ongoing request in interval for a while now. The request was put in more than 9 months ahead of when we want to travel, and we have exchanged for this location with no issues in the past.

We are only 4 months from travel so I went into II to add a few more resorts and extend the time period. I get this error "The unit information submitted is not found in our records. Please contact your home resort"

I don't get it! The week has been deposited and there was no issue when I put in the request initially.

Except, I was having trouble getting the dates in my request to have the correct end date, so I emailed customer service and they fixed the end-dates. Apparently they messed up my deposit. It is not worth anything in the system right now. So even if they fix it, I have likely been missing exchanges over the last 5 months.

I also checked, and it isn't even showing eligible exchanges in lesser resorts. GRRRRR.

e.bram

Reaction score
When you check into II, you should check your account, just like you check your bank statement!

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
Sometimes the resort does not confirm your deposit. I've had that happen a few times over the years. It might not be Interval's fault but could be your home resorts issue with confirming you have a valid unit to deposit.

Not to make excuses but, this is why I check my account frequently when I have an exchange request pending. I've learned it's best not to make the request and assume everything is fine. For that matter, I still do my own online searches with the pending request. While it hasn't happened to me, I've read enough account on TUG to know that others have had pending requests, yet found the unit they were looking for online as it had somehow slipped past the request but was now available as an instant match online. :confused:

mbrandem

Reaction score
When you check into II, you should check your account, just like you check your bank statement!

Sometimes the resort does not confirm your deposit. I've had that happen a few times over the years. It might not be Interval's fault but could be your home resorts issue with confirming you have a valid unit to deposit.

Not to make excuses but, this is why I check my account frequently when I have an exchange request pending. I've learned it's best not to make the request and assume everything is fine. For that matter, I still do my own online searches with the pending request. While it hasn't happened to me, I've read enough account on TUG to know that others have had pending requests, yet found the unit they were looking for online as it had somehow slipped past the request but was now available as an instant match online. :confused:

I have no idea what you guys mean by "checking it", can you clarify what I should be doing? I made the initial request, and its been sitting there for months. How could I check it other than by changing it?

I am calling my resort tomorrow but there was no problem making the initial request, which leads me to think it is Interval's fault. I wanted to call interval today but didn't get home from work until they were nearly closed.

I also did periodic online searches as you have suggested but nothing was coming up (now I know why).

Last edited: