• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I love my wireless printer

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can sit across the room and press the print button and Bingo, my paper prints.

After having a remote control for the tv, i never get up to turn it on or off or to change the channel. Now i can become even lazier by not having to get up to print from my computer.

judyjht

TUG Member
Reaction score
Me too. Love mine - it is a Brother printer

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
My doc asked me if I exercize and I replied, "Does pushing back on my recliner count?"

I have remotes for the cable box, blu-ray player, and surround-sound system.
I hate having to get up and go to the printer.

pkyorkbeach

TUG Member
Reaction score
To OP what brand printer do you have?
Is it hard to set up a wireless printer?

I need this.

siesta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Some wireless printers will need to be connected to a main computer (that must be on for the printer to to work wirelessly with other computers on the network) or directly connected to your router.

judyjht

TUG Member
Reaction score
mine is a Brother MFC-J615W - it was incredibly simple to set up - a lot easier than a wired one.

judyjht

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Brother machine is not connected to the main computer - I have NO main computer in this particular house - we both use laptops when we go there so there is no computer turned on at the house

nightnurse613

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
My husband picked up one of those Epson Workforce635 wireless printers for about $90 at Staples. The refills are a little expensive. It does two sided printing and has a separate memory card area. It does print, scan, copy and fax - what more could a girl want!!:cheer: Talent 312-You are working to hard with all those remotes, you can pick up a Logitech Harmony for about $40 and control all your devices with one remote!!

Last edited:

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
I ued to like m wiress printer until I found out it won't support the bluetooth connection from my new iPhone. Funny, my older LG phone can print directly to this printer, but not the iPhone. I would have to get a new HP printer that supports AirPrint in order to use bluetooth. It does work OK over the wifi network, which is OK, but an extras step.

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
Kay, you still have to get up and go get the copy from the printer!

I have a Dell V515w. I love it. Got it directly from Dell for under $60 shipped. It is refurbished but it works fine.

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 wireless, and love it.
It's funny, I can be back here in the office and soon the printer cranks up and DH is printing sheet music from the other end of the house.
The flatbed scanner is a nice feature that I often use, but my sis also has this in a less expensive model, although hers isn't wireless.

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
To OP what brand printer do you have?
Is it hard to set up a wireless printer?

I need this.

My printer is a Kodak, bought at walMart for less than $70.

My son set up wireless for my old desktop HP computer. I bought a dell laptop and the Kodak printer. I set it up myself (unbelievable) and I love it.
Very easy to set up. Just follow the easy instructions. If I can do it, anybody can.

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Some wireless printers will need to be connected to a main computer (that must be on for the printer to to work wirelessly with other computers on the network) or directly connected to your router.

My computer is not connected to any computer or router. It is near the router but not connected. I can't print from my ipad because I don't have airprint.

fishingguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have my HP 8500A Premium wirelessly linked into our network. It prints from all the other computers (PC and Macs) without any problems. Really neat and painless!