• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hyatt Highlands in Carmel?

bdurstta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Big Bear, Hyatt Vacation Club (Hyatt Highlands), Marriott (Grand Chateau)
Anyone know how difficult a trade this is? Does II have many deposited? Looks really nice! THinking of summer 2009...think its too late to get a match?!?!?

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I would think summer 2009 in Carmel would be just about impossible.

bdurstta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I sorta thought that...normally I deposit early...but I just found out about this place and it really looked GREAT. I own in SF and thought it would be nice to try somewhere new.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
You might try renting from an owner if you really want to stay there some summer. I had been wanting to stay there for years....finally bought Hyatt points so that we could have a shot at it. We were there this July and will be there again next June and July. Even as a Hyatt owner (Tahoe), it is hard to get a summer stay in Carmel because we have to wait for an owner to give up a week and go elsewhere. I know that there have been some off-season sightings in the past, however.

Carmel85

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just a Tip for all of you that want to stay in Carmel during the summer expect FOG. September and Early October are our best months with little or no fog.

Either way we welcome you all that are coming with open arms and hopefully open pocketbook, PLEASE spent lost and lots of $$$$ here in Carmel by the Sea.

bdurstta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wow...the more I read, the more I want to stay there! I only see 2 owners in the TUG section...so they might be hard to find. :( Great idea...I will workon that. Now I just need to rent my San Francisco or Las Vegas week to help pay for the carmel week! :)

Any suggestions on who or what to contact for the HIghlands is appreciated...feel free to send me them to my personal email if you wish.