• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hyatt...first right of refusal?

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
That’s a great deal for Platinum week. It seems a lot of low prices passing ROFR recently. I guess a lot of these don’t go for anywhere near the asking prices of sellers on places like redweek. Do you mind me asking what your source was for you HWOR week at that price? I would definitely consider it at that price.
I don’t mind at all. I bought this Wk 23 from Lisa Roach, Timeshare Resale Partners. It was listed on Redweek for $7500. I wanted a second week 23 because of the size of our family. We prefer the Platinum June weeks for three reasons: school is out; to avoid the July and August heat; and because we are in Wyoming and Colorado every July. I agree it’s a great price, we really enjoy the resort.

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
That’s a great deal for Platinum week. It seems a lot of low prices passing ROFR recently. I guess a lot of these don’t go for anywhere near the asking prices of sellers on places like redweek. Do you mind me asking what your source was for you HWOR week at that price? I would definitely consider it at that price.
I second that motion

youknowthenight

TUG Member
Reaction score
I purchased 2bd Platinum week at Pinon Pointe last month for $5000, Hyatt fairly quickly waived ROFR.

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
What about Sunset Harbor weeks - what kind of prices are they selling for?

Prices for BEACH HOUSE Diamond weeks are averaging $8,000 and Platinum weeks about $6,000; a very few may sell for a little less and some will sell for a little more. Similar pricing for Windward Pointe. There are 19 Diamond weeks at these resorts so far more than all other resorts (except Maui where all are Diamond).

AJCts411

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Sunset x 2
Sunset harbor prices seem very heavily dependent on the week/season. There are others, but I look at listings on Redweek (may or not include transfer costs) and keywestfltimeshares.com (probably include transfer costs) and TUG. On Redweek there are some low prices but you will find out that they are not available, probably just being used to generate traffic. I think you will not find anything under 3500 plus closing in a shoulder season, and up in the 20K range for the best weeks. FYI not affiliated with either. Purchased 2 weeks from Keywest...

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
We just passed ROFR today, a 2/2L 2000 Point Week 23 at HWOR for $4000. So they are waiving some deals at least.
That’s a pretty good score!