• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

how to get preview offers

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
New member here. I just did a 3 night stay in a studio for $399 at Marriott Mountainside Park City UT.

I attended the presentation, said no to their offer and they gave me another offer for $895 for 4 nights in a 2 BR. I bought it. I don't mind the ~2 hours in the presentation.

I would like to keep doing such presentations. I particularly like ski in ski out properties. Are there other properties with similar programs?

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Animal Kingdom
New member here. I just did a 3 night stay in a studio for $399 at Marriott Mountainside Park City UT.

I attended the presentation, said no to their offer and they gave me another offer for $895 for 4 nights in a 2 BR. I bought it. I don't mind the ~2 hours in the presentation.

I would like to keep doing such presentations. I particularly like ski in ski out properties. Are there other properties with similar programs?
I thought that Marriott limited to 3 lifetime preview packages? We have done two so far. We recently did a Hilton Preview Package in Orlando, Hilton Grand Vacation Tuscany Village, liked the property, the 2BR was very nice, extremely reasonable, and convenient to Universal for us. The rep knew that we are DVC owners , we didn't have to attend the Group Presentation, we had a private presentation, he "cut to the chase" and stuck to the 2 hours. Didn't purchase.

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Lots of times if you go to the developer website you will see offers available there. If you call in on one of the offers, you can ask them about checking out a specific property that might not be listed as a promotional offer.

So call Hilton GVC and see if they have anything for Breckenridge or Park City. Westgate has a location at Canyons base in Park City (careful with their presentation - hard sell). Breckenridge Grand Vacations does a lot of previews.

Vistana has 4 Colorado ski properties. I'm sure Wyndham has some ski properties as well, I'm just not familiar with them.

If you enter any information on a Vacation Club website, you will likely be solicited in the future. https://www.vistana.com/request-information

I have also seen ads for promotional ads in Internal International's magazine.

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
I thought that Marriott limited to 3 lifetime preview packages? We have done two so far. We recently did a Hilton Preview Package in Orlando, Hilton Grand Vacation Tuscany Village, liked the property, the 2BR was very nice, extremely reasonable, and convenient to Universal for us. The rep knew that we are DVC owners , we didn't have to attend the Group Presentation, we had a private presentation, he "cut to the chase" and stuck to the 2 hours. Didn't purchase.

I have only done one presentation so far. Signed up for another on my first one so I have one more to do.

My friend can sign up for one who goes to ski with me. We don't have any last name or address in common.

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
Thanks. I will watch out for these. I like time share properties more than hotels. I haven't considered owning as that seems to be a big commitment on maintenance fees.

Last edited by a moderator: