• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How do I read this account (RCI Points)?:

AFARR

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got an email from RCI about extending points...

We've got a 59k point week. It said I could extend 59k points (so I just paid the fee to do so), and 59k were expiring (can't be extended).

I just rented a car for a week using 25k points ****Please note, I assume that they take the oldest points first..i.e..the expiring, can't be extended points?...we're not going to use the rest of the points before they expire). I presume that's the 93k (118k minus the 25k car rental is 93k) 'current use year balance below'. And the 118k is the 59k I extended and the upcoming year's use (59k)...so as of Sept 1, I should have 93k + 118k points (total of 211,000 points) to use?

Here's a cut/paste from my account:

Use Year Dates ....
September 01, 2014 - August 31, 2015

Total Points Saved From 2013 Use Year** ...

Remaining Points Saved From 2013 Use Year** ...

Remaining Saved Points Will Expire ...
August 31, 2015

Current Use Year ...

2014 Annual Points Allocation ...

Current Use Year Balance ...

2015 Use Year Balance ....

You may borrow from your 2015 Use Year Balance.

Gaozhen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas, Divi Little Bay
Bumping this for you - I have no idea and as a new member would love to find out. :)