• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HILTON HEAD 3 Bedroom - Egret Point in Shipyard - $800 - June 6 -13

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 12, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
A great location in Shipyard plantation. A very short walk to Coligny Plaza and the beach. Use the Shipyard Beach Access within Shipyard Plantation or the public access through Coligny Beach Park.
Egret Point Web Site - Spinnaker Resorts

Unwind by the pool, explore on a bike ride or walk on over 8 miles of designated Island paths. Nestled amid the Carolina Pines and Palmetto trees of Shipyard Plantation you will find Egret Point. A short ride from this timeshare resort will lead you to the beach or to further exploration of the island. This spacious two story unit features two adult bicycles per unit, fully equipped kitchens with breakfast bars, washer/dryer, spacious dining and living areas, and bedrooms with TVs and ensuite bathrooms. You can also relax outside on your private deck. Parking is available for up to 2 vehicles. This unit has stairs to access 2 of the bedrooms on the 2nd floor but the master bedroom is located on the main floor. There are some stairs to enter the unit as well so please keep this in mind when enquiring.

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Bump...

If it weren’t for the fact that non essential travel between Canada and the US is prohibited, I’d be there myself. Hilton Head is beautiful this time of year and all of the amenities will be open after May 30th according to Spinnaker. I hope someone will be able to enjoy this.

Bandman

Reaction score
Just heard back from Spinnaker. They said that the pools and activities will be closed that week. The beach, restaurants, golf, and tours will be opened with limited availability.

Last edited:

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Something must have changed. Last week they told me the facilities would be open with social distancing and other sanitary precautions. I'll have to email them again this evening for clarification.

The town of Hilton Head is moving forward with the easing of a great deal of the restrictions. Many restaurants and businesses have already reopened but, as with many areas, the process is slow for some. A good source of information about HHI is the township's web site and the local Chamber of Commerce. They have been great with proving updates and information about what is open and what is closed.
Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Chamber of Commerce & Visitor and Convention Bureau
Update from Town Manager Steve Riley
Current Hilton Head Island Restrictions

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Bandman

Reaction score
No problem. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I would be curious if you hear differently.

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Rented

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 12, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day