• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HHV Lagoon Tower 2 BR

Blues

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
OK, one more question. The HGVC web site says that for the Lagoon Tower 2 BR, the master BR has a king bed and the 2nd BR has either two doubles or two twin beds. What's the most likely configuration? Anybody have a phone number to call to ask for a preference?

The 2nd BR sounds kinda small for a 2nd couple. But we would definitely want the double beds for an adult couple. Comments on how comfortable they'd be?

-Bob

linsj

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
I call all the time to get the single configuration I want. Here's the number: 808-947-8686. Call a week or two in advance.

Blues

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks linsj! And for your comments in my other threads, too.

But for the rest of you wonderful TUGgers out there, please don't let that stop you from responding about how comfortable a 2nd couple would be in the 2nd BR. Thanks.

HatTrick

Reaction score
OK, one more question. The HGVC web site says that for the Lagoon Tower 2 BR, the master BR has a king bed and the 2nd BR has either two doubles or two twin beds. What's the most likely configuration? Anybody have a phone number to call to ask for a preference?

The 2nd BR sounds kinda small for a 2nd couple. But we would definitely want the double beds for an adult couple. Comments on how comfortable they'd be?

-Bob
Bob,

The 2-bedroom and 2-bedroom premier units, which are located on either end of the building, have the twin beds. The 2-bedroom plus, located in the interior of the building, have the doubles.

Roger

Blues

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much Roger! By dumb luck, I booked the plus. I would have booked the premier if it had been available, but it wasn't.

You say the plus is in the interior. It still has a lanai that looks (partially) over the ocean, right? That's what the HGVC agent told me on the phone. Thanks.

-Bob

nonutrix

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much Roger! By dumb luck, I booked the plus. I would have booked the premier if it had been available, but it wasn't.

You say the plus is in the interior. It still has a lanai that looks (partially) over the ocean, right? That's what the HGVC agent told me on the phone. Thanks.

-Bob

The end unit ending in "60" is also a plus unit with twin beds in the second bedroom.

nonutrix

Last edited:

HatTrick

Reaction score

-Bob

Better to be lucky than good, isn't that what they say? :)

Yes, the plus units have a lanai and partial ocean view. Enjoy!

HatTrick

Reaction score
If memory serves, there are also 2BR-lockouts next to and across from the elevators. In these the second bedroom, which is sometimes reserved as a studio, has a king bed.

HatTrick

Reaction score
The end unit ending in "60" is also a plus unit with twin beds in the second bedroom.

nonutrix

That's correct for floors above the 8th. For the 8th floor and below, units ending in "60" are not plus.

Blues

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
If memory serves, there are also 2BR-lockouts next to and across from the elevators. In these the second bedroom, which is sometimes reserved as a studio, has a king bed.

Are these 2 BR plus units? (I reserved a plus). If so, how hard would be to get one of these if I call two weeks in advance to ask for one? Do they still have a lanai with a partial ocean view? Thanks for the advice.

-Bob

linsj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
Are these 2 BR plus units? (I reserved a plus). If so, how hard would be to get one of these if I call two weeks in advance to ask for one? Do they still have a lanai with a partial ocean view?

The two bedrooms with king studio are on the side facing the Waikikian tower, and the studio does not have a lanai. You can see a sliver of ocean from that side, but it's definitely not ocean view.

Last edited:

pianodinosaur

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC SeaWorld x 2, HGVC Las Vegas Strip x 2, MVC Mountain Valley Lodge, MVC Legend’s Edge
We stayed with another couple at the Lagoon Towers in a 2 bedroom ocean view. We were all very comfortable. We woke up to a rainbow every morning. Hilton Hawaiin village is an outstanding resort and you are right on the beach. Have a great time.

HatTrick

Reaction score
Are these 2 BR plus units? (I reserved a plus). If so, how hard would be to get one of these if I call two weeks in advance to ask for one? Do they still have a lanai with a partial ocean view? Thanks for the advice.

-Bob

Bob,

I found some information that was packed away. Whether these 2 BR lockouts are plus units depends on the floor.

Units ending in 70/71, facing the marina, 9th floor and above, are considered plus units.

Units ending in 62/63, facing Diamond Head, 5th floor and above, are considered plus units.

Roger