• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC SALE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING ROFR FORM

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Trying to do a private sale.
I am having problems getting any useful info from HGVC
I called HGVC owner services and was told to contact the resale department
Going on the website the resale department just has links to sign a listing agreement

Anyone have a HGVC ROFR form or contact info for someone at HGVC who would send out that info ?
I have also emailed L. T. Transfers asking what they would charge
The resort is located in South Carolina

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
LT Transfers will handle everything, including ROFR forms.
In a recent giveaway, they charged a deposit of $135 that
was credited against...
Doc Prep ($225) + Postage ($15) + Recording* ($28.20).
Recording fees will vary based on place and local fees.

They have an online information form at...

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
The resort is located in South Carolina
For information, Stand (developer of HGVC SC properties, such as Liberty Place, AOC, Ocean 22, Ocean Enclave, and Ocean Oak) has ROFR for SC properties. Strand is very aggressive on ROFR (rofr.net) so I hope that you are getting a fair price. You still use the same process. I haven't sold anything so I can not help you there but I would think that LT Transfer would handle ROFR paperwork also.

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
LT Transfers will handle everything, including ROFR forms.
In a recent giveaway, they charged a deposit of $135 that
was credited against...
Doc Prep ($225) + Postage ($15) + Recording* ($28.20).
Recording fees will vary based on place and local fees.

They have an online information form at...
LT Transfers fees seem pretty reasonable
For information, Stand (developer of HGVC SC properties, such as Liberty Place, AOC, Ocean 22, Ocean Enclave, and Ocean Oak) has ROFR for SC properties. Strand is very aggressive on ROFR (rofr.net) so I hope that you are getting a fair price. You still use the same process. I haven't sold anything so I can not help you there but I would think that LT Transfer would handle ROFR paperwork also.
We know it may not pass ROFR but that would be OK too

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
We know it may not pass ROFR but that would be OK too
Well, if you are happy with the price, then that is all that matters.

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
BTW... LT's fees do not include HGVC's fees.
LT will collect HGVC's transfer fee.
HGVC will later bill the activation fee & club dues.

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
FYI to anyone interested:

Thank you for contacting the Resale Department of Hilton Grand Vacations. Feel free to email C@hgvc.com for the estoppel request form, which includes the Right of First Refusal waiver request.

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
And from LT Transfers

Thank you for considering using LT Transfers to transfer ownership of your Hilton Grand Vacation timeshare.

We charge $225.00 to prepare the documents needed to transfer your timeshare plus postage ($15.00) & county recording fees (approx. $30.00)

HGVC requires an upfront estoppel fee/Right of First Refusal fee of $89.00; this fee is in addition to our fees. HGVC usually also has a $460.00 resort transfer fee which is also in addition to our fees. We will forward the transfer fees to the resort when we notify them of the ownership change. We will prepare the required Estoppel/ROFR request after we have received your paperwork to begin the transfer of ownership. Due to the ROFR process, we do charge an upfront (non-refundable) $189.00 fee to be applied to the total closing costs, provided Hilton does not exercise their ROFR.

If needed, Escrow services are available at an additional fee of $100.00. (We do not provide Escrow for Hawaii timeshare transfers.) I have attached a purchase and sale agreement with and without escrow depending on which one you need. . Escrow funds will be paid to seller upon resort notification that the transfer of ownership has been completed to the buyer’s resort account.

If you are transferring banked points, this will need to be expressly stated in the agreement for Hilton to honor the request.

Additional documents and research will result in additional fees.

Here's how it works,
  • Fill out the Document Preparation Form, the Agreement of Purchase and Sale (PSA) and return to us along with a copy of your recorded deed. You can send by fax or email or snail mail. We will send you an email letting you know we have received it. If you do not have a copy of your recorded deed, we will do a deed search for you. Our fee for this service is $25.00.

Note: We will need a completed and signed copy of the Agreement of Purchase (PSA), signed by both buyer and seller returned to us along with a copy of the recorded deed. You can make whatever changes are needed to the PSA to suit your particular situation. The PSA document can be emailed or faxed to each other for signing; it does not have to be notarized. If you are NOT using Escrow, please advise as I will need to send you a different Agreement of Purchase.

• We will prepare the documents necessary to transfer your timeshare. Due to our current workload, please allow up to three to four weeks after we receive all the documents needed to prepare your new paperwork. We will send this to you via email for your review, along with our invoice.

• Once we receive the executed documents from you, we will send it out to record at the Clerk’s office. Depending on the county, this could take between one week and four weeks.

• When our office receives the recorded deed, we will notify you by email with a copy of the recorded deed. We then mail by Priority mail the ownership transfer documents to the resort. We also mail by postal service to the new owners, a recorded deed along with a cover letter.

• If one of the parties listed on the current deed is deceased, it is usually necessary to require additional documents from you, including an original or certified copy of the death certificate, and there will be an additional charge. In some states, we are unable to assist you if one of the parties is deceased, and we will tell you if that is the case.

If the new owner prefer to deed it to their Trust, we do need a copy of the Certificate of Trust or Extract to properly prepare the new deed and we do have to provide a copy when we submit the final paperwork to resort management.

If being transferred to a corporation, we will need a Certificate of Good Standing from the state in which the business is incorporated along with a Corporate Resolution to acquire the timeshare property. Some resorts do not allow corporate ownership and if this is the case, we will advise

Fast, simple, very inexpensive.

Please let us know if you have questions.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Barbra

Your Team at LT Transfers
140 Builders Parkway, Suite A

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
AND ROFR FORM FROM HGVC

Attachments

• HGVC ROFR Resales 2023.pdf
    172.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

JeetALB

TUG Member
Reaction score
@5finny
Do I understand this correctly about the fees?
LT Transfers will charge for closing (225+15+30) = $270 (plus optional escrow fee $100). They will also charge HGVC fees (89+460) = $549
LT Transfers will charge a non-refundable fee of $189 which will be adjusted in closing costs if ROFR is waived.
So if the sale goes thru then total closing cost is approx $820 (without escrow).
HGVC will later send a bill to buyer for Club dues and Activation fees.
Thanks!

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is how I understood it
Feel free to contact them direct
Nice people to work with