• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC Affiliates [merged]

clotheshorse

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana (VV x 2), Hyatt KW, Hilton (3x), Tahiti Village
Can someone either list the current Affiliates and which ones are HGVC owned? I thought I saw somewhere that Marbrisa or maybe Seapointe are no longer "affiliates". It's hard to keep up. I spoke to a HGVC agent who said Hilton has been investing more in some of the affiliates from a management perspective. With the recent announcement, that is an interesting statement if it is true. Is there a sticky that is updated? Any help will be appreciated.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
HGVC Affiliates

I spoke to a HGVC agent who said Hilton has been investing more in some of the affiliates from a management perspective. Any help will be appreciated.

This doesnt make a lot of sense to me, HGVC is a company that makes money by providing management services to the affiliates. If its providing more service you can bet its getting paid for it.

HGVC has provided the list you want, if the resort does not have Hilton Grand Vacations Club in the name then its an affiliate. Club Intrawest should be coming off this page soon, that affiliation is ending.

http://www.hiltongrandvacations.com/explore/

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Can someone either list the current Affiliates and which ones are HGVC owned? I thought I saw somewhere that Marbrisa or maybe Seapointe are no longer "affiliates". It's hard to keep up. I spoke to a HGVC agent who said Hilton has been investing more in some of the affiliates from a management perspective. With the recent announcement, that is an interesting statement if it is true. Is there a sticky that is updated? Any help will be appreciated.

I put a list together back in 2014 on the TUG Advice page - http://tug2.net/timeshare_advice/hilton-grand-vacation-club-timeshare-information.html

I don't know how quickly the Hilton sites are updated but these are the sources
- Full club resort list - http://www.hgvclubprogram.com/resorts/
- HGVC developed and managed properties list - http://www.hiltongrandvacationsmediacenter.com/index.cfm/page/11001

I don't recall seeing anything lately regarding the HGVC affiliate resorts beyond what was recently shared on TUG about the Club Intrawest affiliation

The HGVC press releases share some information about the affiliate agreement but the actually working level details of each affiliate arrangements are only found here on TUG. Thankfully some TUG members have shared the bits and pieces on what they have learned through their personal experiences or heard from others.

Examples of HGVC Press Releases:
HGVC doesn't seem to let their members know when an agreement has been terminated :shrug:

For example, I don't recall seeing any notification from HGVC regarding the termination of these affiliate agreements except on TUG

Last edited:

clotheshorse

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This doesnt make a lot of sense to me, HGVC is a company that makes money by providing management services to the affiliates. If its providing more service you can bet its getting paid for it.

HGVC has provided the list you want, if the resort does not have Hilton Grand Vacations Club in the name then its an affiliate. Club Intrawest should be coming off this page soon, that affiliation is ending.

http://www.hiltongrandvacations.com/explore/

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the clarification on how to tell when using the website.

clotheshorse

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Help needed

Can someone point me in the right direction of which HGVC properties are developed/managed by HGVC and which ones are "affiliates"? I'm wondering with the pending spinoff to a separate company will impact the affiliates? I see it as a possitive and maybe the separate company will buyout or manage (or however you refer to owning the affiliate properties). I looked through the Sticky links and could not find anything that is updated. We are looking to trade one of our units for a larger point package and considering an affiliate. Thanks in advance.

1Kflyerguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, Elara, and Marriott Destination Club Points
Can someone point me in the right direction of which HGVC properties are developed/managed by HGVC and which ones are "affiliates"? I'm wondering with the pending spinoff to a separate company will impact the affiliates? I see it as a possitive and maybe the separate company will buyout or manage (or however you refer to owning the affiliate properties). I looked through the Sticky links and could not find anything that is updated. We are looking to trade one of our units for a larger point package and considering an affiliate. Thanks in advance.

I doubt the new spin-off will buy out any of the affiliates. Both Hilton Hotels and the management for the new HGVC spin-off have been talking about continuing the capital-light business model. With that approach they rely on outside companies to build the resorts, while HGVC handles the sales, marketing and management. This exactly what they done with the Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head resorts. Its also the plan for Maui.

In addition i think most of the affiliates are older, so are probably would have limited inventory of units for HGVC to sell..

Just my opinion...