• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Help, renaming my business

ajhcmaj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any help is appreciated.

I own a company called The Casual Game Network, LLC. I left my job to start this company. The company that I worked for I was sort of acted in a Business Development / Product Development role. I was the brain child of new verticals in which I developed, helped launched, then went ontot he next one. Sort of like a think tank.

Initially it was supposed to be a game development company. Meaning I was developing poker applications, iphone games, etc. But now, I am back into my role in which I start thinking of business verticals that need fixing or a new product or service. So I am launching new concepts that have nothing to do with gaming/games, etc.

So I am trying to accomplish this

1) have a name that can be a website (name still available). Alot of great names, but most have the websites taken.
2) unique name - can draw on foreign terms
3) name can be spelled incorrect. Like xcitement, etc
4) Need something that has professionalism and people may immediately think they know what the company means.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
How bout incorporating 'Vertical' thinking with 'Virtual' applications?

Vertual Expansions

Vertual Success

Vertual Developments LLC

Or something like that? Just thinking out loud for you.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wish you and your business well!!!

Last edited:

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't like misspelled words for businesses. For your market it may be perfectly legitimate and an asset. The made-up word Kleenex now applies to a brand and all tissues. So I'd recommend a made-up word that is not going to get mixed up with a proper word, if you must go that route.

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So I am trying to accomplish this

1) have a name that can be a website (name still available). Alot of great names, but most have the websites taken.
2) unique name - can draw on foreign terms
3) name can be spelled incorrect. Like xcitement, etc
4) Need something that has professionalism and people may immediately think they know what the company means.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

If you are open to drawing on foreign terms what about using a foreign word? Such as Geki - which is Japanese for Play. You could play with words on an on line English-Japanese translator that relates to your business. http://www.freedict.com/onldict/onldict.php

charford

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here's 4 dot coms that are available

greatbusinessdeveloper
greatbusinessdevelopment
greatgamedevelopment
gekisolutions

CSB

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score