• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Harborside - Atlantis

siesta

TUG Member
Reaction score
building assignments coincide with check in days.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
If this is a II trade, Starwood no longer accepts requests in advance, but you can certainly ask when you check in.

C30NY

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'll be there in May also, with a Friday check-in. What buildings correspond with Friday check-ins? Is there a thread somewhere for it?

Thanks

thalliday

TUG Member
Reaction score
I rented a 1bdrm (deluxe), and have just gotten back this week. It was a Sunday check-in. From what I had been reading, I figured I would be in Building 1.

I was actually assigned Building 2...but this could have been due to the fact that I asked for a room with a balcony when I checked-in..and that is where there had been extra availability. :)

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nice....We will be there in May also. We will be there over Memorial Day weekend.

Kenny Chesney will be in concert and there is the celebrity golf tournament.

naka4

Reaction score
We are going the same time. Hope it's not too crazy, we just found out about the celebrity golf tournament.

We have a Friday check-in and I requested building 1 (I read it was recommended somewhere).

Westin5Star

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nice....We will be there in May also. We will be there over Memorial Day weekend.

Kenny Chesney will be in concert and there is the celebrity golf tournament.

My wife will be jealous. She loves Kenny Chesney's music. Enjoy!

polly0014

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are going the same time. Hope it's not too crazy, we just found out about the celebrity golf tournament.

We have a Friday check-in and I requested building 1 (I read it was recommended somewhere).

Hope you had a great trip! Which building did you end up in? We arrive later this july with a Friday checkin as well. We have stayed in building 5 and building 6 in the past. I think we should hope for building 2, correct? Is there a map out there with phase one unit numbers, similar to the one for phase 2 in the sticky?

Excited to return! :cool:

Last edited:

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just booked Chesney tix for July 14. My wife will now be happy.

Very Nice!

By the way, the concert was great! We were 9th row from the front. Kenny put on a great concert, made it real personal and intimate.

Funny, we have seen Kenny three times now, twice at Atlantis.

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hope you had a great trip! Which building did you end up in? We arrive later this july with a Friday checkin as well. We have stayed in building 5 and building 6 in the past. I think we should hope for building 2, correct? Is there a map out there with phase one unit numbers, similar to the one for phase 2 in the sticky?

Excited to return! :cool:

We had a Friday check-in last month and was located in building #2.

polly0014

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you like building 2? Looks like the end of that building may have the best views of the marina? Any recommendations? Wish I could find room number maps like the one for phase 2.

Hope you had a great time!!!

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you like building 2? Looks like the end of that building may have the best views of the marina? Any recommendations? Wish I could find room number maps like the one for phase 2.

Hope you had a great time!!!

We had the wrong end of the building.

There is a map posted in the sticky.

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

polly0014

TUG Member
Reaction score
Many many thanks! I had never seen those maps! I only saw the one of phase 2. Thank you!!!