• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Happy Birthday Canada !

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
A Canuck in a bar once told me that " One day Canada will rule the world, then everybody will be sorry". eh ! lol.

Bill

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
Thanks everyone, for your warm best wishes. This year will be a very different Canada Day celebration...very few live public celebrations or large gatherings. Nevertheless, still a good time to celebrate the many things for which we can be both proud and thankful. Happy Canada Day to all my compatriots on here! Enjoy and stay safe. :love::banana:

And P.S. to vacationtime1: The new North American free trade agreement comes into effect today. Your trade reps did not do a good job of reading the fine print. Buried in there is that we will now get to send 50% of our coldest winter days down to you and bring your winter weather on those days up here!!! It's all about sharing! LOL. o_O:D;)

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Happy Canada day. I miss seeing all those maple leaf flags today. I love the Canadian flag.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Nicest people on the planet, by and large. Happy Birthday, Canada! :wave:

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Happy Canada day. I miss seeing all those maple leaf flags today. I love the Canadian flag.

When I was a kid, the Canadian flag reminded me of maple syrup. I also thought that maple syrup was made in Canada and every one lived in a log cabin like in Log Cabin syrup.

Bill

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
...Buried in there is that we will now get to send 50% of our coldest winter days down to you and bring your winter weather on those days up here!!! It's all about sharing! LOL. o_O:D;)
image.png

Bring it on!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
And P.S. to vacationtime1: The new North American free trade agreement comes into effect today. Your trade reps did not do a good job of reading the fine print. Buried in there is that we will now get to send 50% of our coldest winter days down to you and bring your winter weather on those days up here!!! It's all about sharing! LOL.
Make it happen fast, the last week has been a scorcher here in Florida. The Sahara dust goes with the weather too.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Take off!
To the Great White North!
Take off!
It's a beauty way to go....

iu

Last edited:

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
Make it happen fast, the last week has been a scorcher here in Florida. The Sahara dust goes with the weather too.

Unfortunately for you, the wording only deals with our COLDEST winter days, not our hottest summer days!! LOL!!

The forecast here in Toronto for the next week is for continuing high temperatures between 31C and 34C (88F and 93F). That always comes with humidity, so it will feel more like 35C to 41C (95F to 106F). That's plenty warm enough, thanks. So luckily no need for your sweltering heat, nor the Sahara dust!! We'll let you know in January. We have such good negotiators! :p ;)

Last edited:

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
To borrow a phrase from the folk group, The Kingston Trio: "Gone to pancakes, everyone." :cry:

Actually the real answer is, we're holding it back as a strategic reserve to negotiate in return for PPE when the second wave of Covid-19 hits! :)

Well... as Alleyne FitzHerbert, the 1st Baron St Helens, once said.

"When dealing with Canadians, it is advantageous to seem to be negotiating from a position of weakness, for when faced with an abject opponent, they become concession-happy and will accede to almost anything." ;)

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

O Canada from a 7 year old (video should start at approx 19:05)

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Imagine how the voice of Roger Doucet would sound with more current recording equipment - nonetheless, simply outstanding here even given the recording quality of the day:

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
And this is how a crowd should sing a national anthem:

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Canadian national anthem.

@bbodb1 I used to go to the Blackhawks game with my dad at the old Chicago Stadium. EAR SPLITTING national anthems in that arena.

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We need hockey back......

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
We need hockey back......
Crossing my fingers that this arena below me will be seeing some playoff action in the next few weeks if the rumours are true.
61A5A8CF-AD39-4DBD-A625-490AAC096103.jpeg

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned