• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Pacific Palisades

andy25g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Free 1 Bedroom Garden view EOY Even years

Floating weeks 1-25 & 36-52

Maint fees approx $508 per year

1st use year would be 2016 and I already have a reservation for June 11th, 2016 check in. Date can be changed depending on availability

I basically purchased for day use which I hardly use anymore and the weeks Ive banked with SFX and have always recv'd their top deposit promotions.

Per Advanced Financial company.... the transfer, closing etc cost is $400 and all I'm asking for is 50/50 split of transfer costs....$200 total to new buyer

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Unless there are some requirements with this resort that I'm not aware of, LT Transfer (Tuggers) can provide a professional title transfer for a lot less:

L.T. Transfers
Lisa Short and Mary Pless
http://www.lttransfers.com/
readylegal@gmail.com

andy25g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Believe me, I'd rather use LT transfers but it looks like grand pacific resorts makes you use advanced financial.

Here is email response I recv'd from grand pacific resorts in regards to transfer costs

Hi Andy,

If you have someone that wants to buy your unit you can do a title change through Marc Hubbard at AFC the fee is $400.00.

If you have an outside company selling your unit they will take care of the title change and our processing fee is $475.00.
Warning: The re-sales company should not ask you to pay any money upfront if they do you can kiss that money goodbye.
Unfortunately several owners have been tricked into paying large fees upfront and never heard from the company again.

Hope that answers your questions.

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
I have a friend that is looking for one.

I'll let her know.

andy25g

TUG Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, maint fees have been paid for 2015 and buyer would be responsible for maint fees starting 2016