• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Geico Ads

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I'll admit most of the various and seemingly endless Insurance ads irritate me in general. Especially "Flo". But the recent group by Geico have had their moments. Especially the "Rescue Panther". I break up every time I see it when the Panther licks it's mouth. The eyes have it! Who needs sleep?

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Are You In Good Hands ?

I am OK with Flo for Progressive Insurance. Ditto the Geico gecko & most other Geico commercials. (Rescue Panther is outstanding.)

Aflac is OK too.

On my Most Irritating list for insurance is virtually the whole Nationwide Is On Your Side playlist.

The best of the current car insurance commercials (by me) is the 1 with the guy standing beside his wrecked car calling the the State Farm agent -- except he no longer has State Farm coverage because he recently saved 15 percent by switching.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
I like "Mayhem"; he cracks me up but I can't remember what insurance company he stands for so that is not good advertising = poor recall. Is it State Farm?

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I like Flo. A friend went as her at Halloween and her husband was the gecko. I still smile when I think of them.

Bruce W

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'll admit most of the various and seemingly endless Insurance ads irritate me in general. Especially "Flo". But the recent group by Geico have had their moments. Especially the "Rescue Panther". I break up every time I see it when the Panther licks it's mouth. The eyes have it! Who needs sleep?

Like the Panther, also find the 3 teenage girls "ewww" "seriously" "that is so gross" hilarious.

Weimaraner

TUG Member
Reaction score
Rescue panther is cute...never saw it before so looked up on youtube. I always see the guinea pig rowing team which cracks me up.

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
I like "Mayhem"; he cracks me up but I can't remember what insurance company he stands for so that is not good advertising = poor recall. Is it State Farm?

I can't remember either, but the one I like best is when he was the GPS unit. Hilarious!

chellej

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Mayhem is allstate. I hope they don't drop him now that they are playing the ones were the actors voices all change to the spokespersons voice.

pianodinosaur

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC SeaWorld x 2, HGVC Las Vegas Strip x 2, MVC Mountain Valley Lodge, MVC Legend’s Edge
I love the caveman commercials.

persia

Reaction score
A large part of the reason I pay Directv for a DVR is so I can record shows and fast forward through the commercials. I see ducks and lizards and other animal totems floating by but I've never had the least desire to slow the dvr down for them....