• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free - Villas at Regal Palms Orlando Area RCI Points 80,600 EOY(Odd) Free 2024 Usage!

tdwenger

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIllas at Regal Palms
    • Resort Name : Villas at Regal Palms
    • Resort Location: 2700 Sand Mine Rd, Davenport, FL 33897
    • Fixed Week / Floating Week / Number of Points (and specify what system): Floating reserve through soliel or exchange in RCI
    • frequency (every year? every other year?): Every other year on odd years
    • unit size (ie bed/bath/view): 3 Bedrooms
    • Annual Maintenance fees: $506/year + $25 property tax
    • Date the annual maintenance fees are due each year (or indicate if paid monthly): Jan 2024
    • date the NEXT maintenance fee bill is due: Jan 2025 (seller will pay 2024 maint fee)
    • Number of Points and the frequency (every year? every other year?): 80600 points on RCI on odd years
    • Season if applicable (high demand etc): Should be red week, but its open to any available weeks
    • Exchange Company Affiliation (if any): RCI
    • Past trades you have made with this ownership: None
    • Closing Cost estimate (if any): Planning on using LTTransfers for this and i will cover the costs of transfers
Will pay the RCI transfer fee of $98 as well. I own another timeshare within RCI that i am keeping so i am not relinquishing my account or current reservations. This should not impact future use year points as all points used were banked points. Can provide details on this.

2023 use year still available, will pay 2024 maintenance fee as incentive. Motivated to move this property.

I just don't use this and doesn't make sense for me to keep this. Message me for any further details.

Last edited by a moderator:

tdwenger

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIllas at Regal Palms
maintance fee is every year

Last edited:

tdwenger

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIllas at Regal Palms
see original post

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

tdwenger

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIllas at Regal Palms
Updated my original post willing to pay the 2024 maintenance fee so buyer only will have to pay the 2025 fee in the next use year. Can show proof of prepayment if serious interest.

tdwenger

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIllas at Regal Palms
Not currently transferring the RCI membership, only giving away timeshare that banks for 80,600 points when deposited into RCI points. Also the next available use year is going to be 2025 at this point as the week was deposited into my RCI account. Will transfer 80,600 points from my RCI account to buyers RCI account upon closing of the transfer to make up for the points not being obtained this year.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
updated your title to reflect your offer of paying the 2024 maintenance fees.

thats something that would make your listing stand out, so its good to make that tidbit super obvious!

ThymeShare

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
GRANDVIEW VEGAS
WORLDMARK
I'm new to the forum.
So you pay maintenace fees every year, but can only use the property ever other year, correct?

tdwenger

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIllas at Regal Palms
I'm new to the forum.
So you pay maintenace fees every year, but can only use the property ever other year, correct?
So you pay half of the yearly maintenance fee every year and are able to use it every other year. If you have an RCi account giving points from this year use that hasn't been used

tdwenger

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIllas at Regal Palms
Still available. Make me an offer.

Anutiq

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None yet
Updated my original post willing to pay the 2024 maintenance fee so buyer only will have to pay the 2025 fee in the next use year. Can show proof of prepayment if serious interest.
I’m interested, with RCI membership

tdwenger

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
VIllas at Regal Palms
Interesting timeshare to me, dues paid and with RCI points and membership
I got clarification on the RCI portion. I will transfer the points to your account if you have an RCI account. If you do not have one then you will have to sign up for one through the timeshare company. There are no fees for me to transfer the points between RCI accounts. I could pay for the full fees through the next use year if that would be a better option for you.