• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Grand Summit Hotel at Attitash - 13 Weeks per year! Once a month! 100% Owner Owned

wimzical

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Jordan Hotel Quartershare
Up for free is unit 354 Quarter III. The Grand Summit Hotel is comprised of 105 residential quarter-share deeded units. There are only four Owners per unit. Quarter-share ownership provides 13 weeks per year of condominium use- depending on the interval you purchase, every fourth week is yours throughout the calendar year. When you do not wish to use your unit, the opportunity exists to put it into the rental system at the hotel. All are fully furnished and complete with kitchens. Unit 354 is an end unit with extra windows to allow lots of light (see pictures) and extra privacy as you are on the end with no neighbors on one side of you and no one above you.
*One spacious bathroom with double sinks
*One (private) actual Bedroom.
*Unit sleeps 6 total (2 on pull out couch) (2 on Murphy bed in living-room) (2 on Queen bed in bedroom)
*It has a covered deck and is on the 3rd floor.
* Ski IN and Out from hotel (Attitash Ski Mountain)
*Ownership provides inclusion in the space available program. In addition to your Owner weeks, when the hotel is less than 90% occupied, Owners have access to units not in rental for the cost of housekeeping. Reservations can be made 72 hours or less in advance of their arrival to the Grand Summit.
* Heated year round Salt water pool
*10 Minutes from North Conway with LOTS of shopping, close to Story Land, Santas Village, Restaurants, hiking etc
* Restaurant, and breakfast place on premises.
*Pool Bar
*Quarter Fees - approx $400 per month
*Taxes- $15.00 per year

Hotel Link:

PICTURES HERE!
Also the calendar is here as well
Follow Link for Pictures:

This has been great for our family but our kids are grown now and we do not use it as much as we would like.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Also, the General Manager, Ben Wallace, is available to answer your general questions about quarter-share ownership features and benefits. Ben may be reached at bwallace@grandsummitattitash.com or by calling him - Office-603-374-6701 or Cell-207-730-1500.

Video of Grand Summit Ownership on Vimeo

KSaw707

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Will inheret Mariott GVC and Worldmark by Wyndham.
Very interested in this one. I think i need more points before I can message.