• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free free - 53,400 annual RCI Points - very low MF

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
PM or email me if interested

Free Deeded Timeshare - first fees and usage (points) 2013

Free Closing through JRA closing (recommended by TUG), you pay only for your RCI Points account set up (about $124 if you are a member $224 if not).

I would expect a $100 deposit to be held by JRA and refunded after close.

This is for a 1-53 Platinum at Fox Hills Resort in Mishicot WI already converted to 53,400 annual RCI Points (a $3500 value) -- ANNUAL MAINTENANCE FEES = $488. less than a penny per point.

This is the best Fox Hills ownership available.

http://www.foxhillsresort.com/

Fox Hills Resort is a premier vacation spot for the upper mid west with wonderful family atmosphere and great golf.

Fox Hills Resort is your perfect week long or weekend destination with indoor swimming pool, Fitness Center, The Oasis Spa, The 19th Hole Bar & Grill, The Willowview Restaurant and Benchwarmers Sports Bar which features daily food and drink specials and live weekend entertainment.

Fox Hills is also centrally located to skiing, snowmobiling, sledding, Door County wine tours, museums, and so much more for your Door County / Mishicot vacation.

Last edited:

Craigvince

TUG Member
Reaction score
"very low MF" ??

Maybe my math is wrong, but that equates to $9.22 fo 1k points each year. How is this low MFs? Most everything I've read and seen lately would indicate that we can find Wyndham and/or RCI points in the $5.00/1k range.

Maybe this is a prestigious resort that everyone wants to get into, thus justifying the high MFs? Or am I missing something here? I'm not trying to be rude, but just asking.

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
It appears I have a taker for this one - thanks everyone for your interest.

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe my math is wrong, but that equates to $9.22 fo 1k points each year. How is this low MFs? Most everything I've read and seen lately would indicate that we can find Wyndham and/or RCI points in the $5.00/1k range.

Maybe this is a prestigious resort that everyone wants to get into, thus justifying the high MFs? Or am I missing something here? I'm not trying to be rude, but just asking.

You want Wyndham points under $5.00 per K - RCI Points you want under $.01 per point or $10 per K.

This is because RCI Points have more purchasing power - 60K to 80k will get you a nice 2 bedroom in prime season while Wyndham points will take 120k to 175k to get the same unit.

Craigvince

TUG Member
Reaction score
You want Wyndham points under $5.00 per K - RCI Points you want under $.01 per point or $10 per K.

This is because RCI Points have more purchasing power - 60K to 80k will get you a nice 2 bedroom in prime season while Wyndham points will take 120k to 175k to get the same unit.

Thanks! That's the answer I was looking for. I'm new to the points programs, and I thought the two points systems were equal.

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
This Fox Hills interval is off the market.

fluxmn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, I was to be the buyer of this timeshare. I received an email from the seller saying that they were waiting for the closing company to set things up. I figured it was a done deal. Then the next day I get an email saying they have decided to back out and take this off the "market". I understand people change their mind but still I think this was kind of a shady thing to do.

Sorry, just had to air my frustration and warn others if this situation would come up again. Guess I should have asked for signed papers right away. Thought those things only happened from PCC's on ebay. :(

Craigvince

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, I was to be the buyer of this timeshare. I received an email from the seller saying that they were waiting for the closing company to set things up. I figured it was a done deal. Then the next day I get an email saying they have decided to back out and take this off the "market". I understand people change their mind but still I think this was kind of a shady thing to do.

Sorry, just had to air my frustration and warn others if this situation would come up again. Guess I should have asked for signed papers right away. Thought those things only happened from PCC's on ebay. :(

Last edited:

SOS8260456

TUG Member
Reaction score
Come on! It seems kind of childish to complain that you are not going to get something for free after all. Anyone is entitled to change their minds. I can understand it being disappointing, but to whine about it and compare Rick to a PPC company is ridiculous. Rick has given away a number of timeshares for free on this board and it is sad to see him disparaged just because he changed his mind.