• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Casabellas at WKORV???

tstiv1996

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV-Bella
Trip coming up in July to WKORV. Went to see about casabellas and cabanas. saw "New" ocean facing casabellas available for my dates and they're free? aren't these normally $75? Is it a location thing? I think these are by the grills (14,15,16)? Does anyone know what is "new" about these? and if this location is just wildly undesirable? Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 11.50.32 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 11.50.32 AM.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 11.52.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 11.52.35 AM.png
    747.8 KB · Views: 82

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim) NEW: 2 Lawa'i Beach Resort!
It's a shaded 2-person lounge:

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 3.02.34 PM.png

daviator

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKORVN, WDW, Westin FLEX, Marriott's MOC, Abound (Trust) Points
So there appears to be a bug/mistake with regard to three specific "casabellas" at WKORV (South) in that they are listed as free (instead of $75) and it's allowing me to book them well in advance. I just booked one for three different days during our stay at Thanksgiving and hope they will honor the booking. (I did not book one for the entire week as that just seemed greedy.)

All the other Casabellas at South and North cost money and can't be booked until three months prior.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
So there appears to be a bug/mistake with regard to three specific "casabellas" at WKORV (South) in that they are listed as free (instead of $75) and it's allowing me to book them well in advance. I just booked one for three different days during our stay at Thanksgiving and hope they will honor the booking. (I did not book one for the entire week as that just seemed greedy.)

All the other Casabellas at South and North cost money and can't be booked until three months prior.
Thanks for the info. I think I'll get there early that week and get my towels on them ;)

melissy123

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a September trip to WKOR. Interval reservation using a Marriott week. How would I reserve one of these?

tstiv1996

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV-Bella

I agree, I only booked two days with them... I guess I will just go with it being a glitch... will see if it works out

tstiv1996

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV-Bella
im wondering if these "new" ones are free because of proximity to grills or something about location. if someone happened to be here recently that may be able to shed light on these locations that would be cool.

tstiv1996

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV-Bella
Update** I called concierge and the Aqualani. They said those beach front chairs will be located physically on the beach, and are not available yet. My guess is the free reservation will not be honored, but im going to keep it until they tell me otherwise.

dioxide45

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Are these reservable through ipoolside link? If so, what is the link?

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Nice find! I reserved a few days as well. Hope they honor it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Are these reservable through ipoolside link? If so, what is the link?

Yes.

kor.ipoolside.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Colorado Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Riverfront
Christie Lodge
Apollo Park
Grand Timber Lodge
Indian Palms
Massanutten
Park Regency
Valdoro Mountain Lodge
Marriott Surfwatch
We saw the same thing a couple of years ago and reserved the free ones and it was honored without question. Very nice.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
I have a September trip to WKOR. Interval reservation using a Marriott week. How would I reserve one of these?
I just put in my interval reservation number

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Trip coming up in July to WKORV. Went to see about casabellas and cabanas. saw "New" ocean facing casabellas available for my dates and they're free? aren't these normally $75? Is it a location thing? I think these are by the grills (14,15,16)? Does anyone know what is "new" about these? and if this location is just wildly undesirable? Thanks!
Thank you! I just reserved 2 days in June. We shall see what happens. Love TUG!

sponger76

TUG Member
Reaction score
I realize this is a Vistana thread, but does anyone know if MOC has a similar online reservation system for cabanas or casabellas?

Chelle603

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc paradise Las Vegas, WKORV
Does anyone know if I can reserve at the WKORV south if I have an existing Nanea reservation with Interval? I made the reservation with my confirmation number. Worried they might cancel it. What a great find!!

daviator

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKORVN, WDW, Westin FLEX, Marriott's MOC, Abound (Trust) Points
Does anyone know if I can reserve at the WKORV south if I have an existing Nanea reservation with Interval? I made the reservation with my confirmation number. Worried they might cancel it. What a great find!!
Nanea guests aren't allowed to use WKORV/WKORVN facilities and vice versa, so if they actually verify the confirmation numbers, you may get cancelled.

bizaro86

TUG Member
Reaction score

I think if it's coming up as free you don't have much to lose. If they cancel it you don't get it, which is exactly the same outcome as if you don't try

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I only saw south as available not north but I was looking for summer

tstiv1996

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV-Bella
Nanea has their own booking site. Im fairly confident that would work for you without it getting cancelled.

nanea.ipoolside.com