• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Foxrun week 16, 2018 usage is 4/20-4/27, fees are $710, 2 bedroom, great trader, bonus week annually

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
It's a week 16 and gets a bonus AC each and every year. The 2017 week pulled a Hyatt Beach House, Key West for 7/30-8/6/2017. The Key West week is yours with reimbursement of 2017 MF's and exchange + guest fee.

The only cost to own this week is $126 for closing. The resort charges $100 for transfer, and the $26 is the filing fees for the deed, which I will do myself.

PM me if interested. This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, by Lake Lure, near Asheville. It's in the mountains and was the setting for Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze.

The HOA BoD keeps the place nice and costs down. It's managed by VRI.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
This is a great week. PM me if you are interested.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The fees on this week are only $710/yr. I neglected to post the amount in my ad. Now that II is charging upgrades for bigger units, this week is a better deal than ever. No size upgrade fee for the 2 bedroom Foxrun to the 2 bedroom Key West Hyatt week in prime summer.

Exchange fees for trading this week are $189, I think, and $59 for the guest fee, if you want to use that Hyatt Key West week. This would require the MF reimbursement of $710.

People who choose to stay at Foxrun love the location, which is in the North Carolina mountains, near Asheville, a beautiful town with lots to see and do.

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have stayed at Foxrun it is a beautiful location and condo near Rambling Bald Resort and don't forget down the mountain is where Dirty Dancing was filmed. We ate at several of the restaurants in the area overlooking the beautiful lake at the resort. There are lots of water activities in the area. You are close to Asheville where the Biltmore House is with their spectacular gardens and breath taking scenery overlooking the mountains. Lots of golf courses in the area for the golfers. Don't forget the small towns that are nearby with their quaint charms of shops and history. There is a town called Hendersonville about 22 miles outside Lake Lure which has the Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site and the famous Goat Farm. There is so much to do and see.

Foxrun is like having your condo in a tree house. You are in the beautiful mountains in a beautiful condo with lots of space and scenery with a large deck for everyone to enjoy.
Cyn

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am bumping this one to the top. Really nice timeshare, great trader, and the week for this year is a prime summer week in Kay West, yours with the reimbursement of MF's for 2017 + exchange and guest fee. Closing is $126.

The Key West week alone is worth over $1,500, if rented directly from Hyatt.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I was able to give this week away via Craig's List.

Drtiger

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas
how many points in RCI?thanks