• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Favorite RCI Cape Cod area timeshare

ahdah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's SurfWatch Brewster Green Marriott's SurfWatch
We tried trading into timeshares on the Cape, after a few exchanges, we visited all of the timeshares and decided that Brewster Green was our favorite. Because we could never get an exchange, we ended up buying the first 3 weeks of June because of graduations and my husband's reunion at MIT. For several years we used our weeks. In 2019, my husband died and I sold week 22 and 23. I still own week 24 and am hoping one day to be able to get back to BG. If you have never stayed there, it is with out a doubt the BEST timeshare on Cape Cod. I miss BG and all of the wonderful people who work there.

Because of my husband's death, I am now in CA so it is not so easy to drive there like I used to do.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be visiting the Cape Cod area mid-September and are looking for recommendations for any nice resorts to stay at. Going to use RCI for an exchange. There is currently a unit at Cove at Yarmouth available which looks to be a nice place. I could also put in an OGS for other resorts. Will be just my wife & I and we'll be spending the time exploring the area and also heading to Boston midweek to see Aerosmith at Fenway Park (pending City approval !). First time in this area so any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mark

Fenway just announced it summer concerts. With the notation that still may be cancelled/rescheduled.....

The Red Sox have a list of the tentatively scheduled 2021 concert dates for Fenway Park shows that were canceled in 2020 because of the pandemic.

• Aerosmith: Sept. 14
  • Billy Joel: Aug. 4
  • Def Leppard & Motley Crue: July 17 and 18
  • Green Day: Aug. 5
  • Guns N Roses': Aug. 3
  • Lady Gaga: Aug. 7
  • Maroon 5: Sept. 12
  • New Kids on the Block: July 16

e.bram

Reaction score
We loved Brewster Green. I have to say, it's one of the nicest VRI resorts. We went during the herring run, so May. It was cool every day. We did walk the beach a few times, which was pretty close. I was fascinated by the cranberry bogs, something I had never seen, except at Epcot. Loved the area.

I would only stay at Brewster Green for a future stay. We actually have a stay planned for next year, and I hope we get there in time for the herring run.

The only issue with Brewster Green was the fireplace smell. They only allow you to burn those fireplace logs that are sawdust and wax, think Duraflame or Pine Mountain Logs, and the entire unit smelled awful. Cleaning the chimney wouldn't fix it. It's an odor that permeates the room 100% of the time. But we kept the sliding doors and windows open.

So much history nearby. I had a great time with that.
Take a look at Surfside Resort in East Falmouth ON the BEACH(why we go to the CAPE) indoor and outdoor pool, full kitchen.

tonyg

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Acadia Village Resort
Been there, but isn't it actually across the street from the beach ? Nice enough resort, but I prefer a location further east.