• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Everythlng you need to Know about a mysterious illness that could be linked to coronavirus in children

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe CNN will one day start to report scientifically sound data rather than to speculate on half baked information.

They pent up the fear by promoting articles like this and then forgetting to retract when we have new data. Remember when CNN went for days that some people in South Korea tested positive after being cured? Now a new South Korean study shows that those were false positives but CNN completely "forgot" to allocate the same time on the air, if any at all.

eschjw

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
Richard I would like to thank you for starting the original virus thread in the travel info forum. It was a great early source of information until it was unfortunately locked because some TUG members could not resist burning up the thread with personal political slants. Most TUGers are capable of critical thinking and don't need the BS that can cause an interesting and informative thread to be locked.

Your original thread was prescient and this thread may be also.

Joe

Last edited:

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
85 NY kids stricken with mysterious coronavirus-linked disease: Cuomo.

Richard

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Interesting to note that this is only happening in NYC, I have not heard of it in any other city, state or country. Very interesting.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Richard I would like to thank you for starting the original virus thread in the travel info forum. It was a great early source of information until it was unfortunately locked because some TUG members could not resist burning up the thread with personal political slants. Most TUGers are capable of critical thinking and don't need the BS that can cause an interesting and informative thread to be locked.

Your original thread was prescient and this thread may be also.

Joe
@MULTIZ321 started that thread on January 6th before virtually anyone paid any attention to it. This was 6 days after the Chinese reported it to the WHO. I do not even think any intelligence agency was on it at the time. Good foresight!

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@MULTIZ321 started that thread on January 6th before virtually anyone paid any attention to it. This was 6 days after the Chinese reported it to the WHO. I do not even think any intelligence agency was on it at the time. Good foresight!
Thank you

Richard

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
85 NY kids stricken with mysterious coronavirus-linked disease: Cuomo.

Richard
Thanks Richard, for sharing this very important information.
This mysterious coronavirus-linked disease to children is a huge problem
especially to all the close school system in the United States. IMHO.

This mysterious coronavirus linked disease could changed the opening of all school system in September.

eschjw

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
Taiwan's quick response, consistent messaging and preparation for the virus should be studied and emulated wherever possible. They do have the advantage of being an island nation and have a prominent epidemiologist as vice-president. There are still lessons to be learned from them. I hope we can learn them quickly so that we as a nation might be spared from some of the personal and economic costs of a future pandemic.

This new thread that Richard has started may or may not be related to this virus, I am interested any future links that will increase my knowledge.

Joe

eschjw

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
What it is-it is NOT "new" and possible linked to a coronavirus found in 2005.
nteresting to note that this is only happening in NYC, I have not heard of it in any other city, state or country. Very interesting.

Yes this is interesting. Kawasaki disease is similar to the symptoms described in New York and almost half tested positive for coronavirus, but the real question is whether the virus was covid-19. That question was not answered in the New York Post article. Also of interest to me is, does this represent a spike from the norm.

Joe

Brett

Reaction score
Maybe CNN will one day start to report scientifically sound data rather than to speculate on half baked information.

They pent up the fear by promoting articles like this and then forgetting to retract when we have new data. Remember when CNN went for days that some people in South Korea tested positive after being cured? Now a new South Korean study shows that those were false positives but CNN completely "forgot" to allocate the same time on the air, if any at all.

riiiiggggihhtttt :p

And maybe FOX news "will one day start to report scientifically sound data rather than to speculate on half baked information" !!!
Remember when FOX news went for days (weeks) saying the coronavirus was all a political hoax ?

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
riiiiggggihhtttt :p

And maybe FOX news "will one day start to report scientifically sound data rather than to speculate on half baked information" !!!
Remember when FOX news went for days (weeks) saying the coronavirus was all a political hoax ?
if your point is that people should read both sides to decide what to believe I agree.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score

eschjw

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
f your point is that people should read both sides to decide what to believe I agree.
The point Danny is that neither you or Bret should offer judgemental comments on link sources. You did first on post #2 and Bret did on post #13. Please don't let history repeat itself. Past history is a good predictor of future reactions. Thank you for your cooperation.

Joe

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
The point Danny is that neither you or Bret should offer judgemental comments on link sources. You did first on post #2 and Bret did on post #13. Please don't let history repeat itself. Past history is a good predictor of future reactions. Thank you for your cooperation.

Joe
I agree with you, I hope you will say it to all other comments that are judgmental on link sources.

eschjw

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
I agree with you, I hope you will say it to all other comments that are judgmental on link sources.

I am not a moderator only a seeker of information. We both know what happened to Richard's other thread and why. We can only nudge other posters to follow a course that falls within the guidelines of TUG. By setting a good example, we can help other posters follow the rules.

Post #3 was my initial nudge. Post #16 is my second nudge. I am an equal opportunity nudger.

Please note how I referenced both your and Bret's posts.

Thank you for post #15.

Joe.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

mav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Richard,
Thank you for all of your very informative articles. I click on what catches my interest, and enjoy the articles

eschjw

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
University Hospitals confirms they are treating case linked to COVID-l9 in children.
Richard, if I am reading this story correctly, it appears that the children do not have an active Covid-19 infection but that they do have Covid-19 antibodies. If so, they may have had the infection in the past. Do you agree?

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The fact that a group of the children tested positive for antibodies indicates that they had the Covid-19 virus at some earlier time period.

Richard

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned