• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Email sign up list for owners of the Resort

Walt

TUG Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have the email address of owners of the same resort. This would allow TUG members to get the message out about their home Resort. Is there any way that TUG might help? Like maybe a sign up area for Resorts?

Walt :cool:

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
Walt said:
It would be nice to have the email address of owners of the same resort. This would allow TUG members to get the message out about their home Resort. Is there any way that TUG might help? Like maybe a sign up area for Resorts?

Walt :cool:

If you go to the bbs Users List (link in blue bar near top of page), you can search it for people who have listed themselves as owning at your resort. Click Search Users, then Advanced Search, and enter your search term(s) into the Resorts Owned field.

debraxh

TUG Member
Reaction score
You could PM those owners and ask if they'd like to belong to a Yahoo group or owner email distribution list...and for those who may not have their resort listed in their profile, you could post the question in the applicable geography board.

spiceycat

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Lake Towers @WDW
Makai Guy said:
If you go to the bbs Users List (link in blue bar near top of page), you can search it for people who have listed themselves as owning at your resort. Click Search Users, then Advanced Search, and enter your search term(s) into the Resorts Owned field.

I can't get this to work?

I would like to search on OKW, VWL or BWV and it tells me that it is too short????

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
spiceycat said:
I can't get this to work?

I would like to search on OKW, VWL or BWV and it tells me that it is too short????

This thread will explain why searching for 3-letter terms fails.

LauraS93

Reaction score
This is one of the main reasons I joined TUG - I would love to network with other owners at the Westin St. John.

I'm off to figure out how to do this now...