• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

ebay seller named timesharediscounts

adriane2656

Reaction score
Has anyone ever dealt with ebay seller "timesharediscounts" ?
He has a 100% positive but only with 60 reviews.
This will be my first TS purchase so I am VERY cautious.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Has anyone ever dealt with ebay seller "timesharediscounts" ?
He has a 100% positive but only with 60 reviews.
This will be my first TS purchase so I am VERY cautious.

All his seller feedback is private auctions and a lot of people ask why. Some sound like they might have been timeshares, some sound like they weren't timeshares. Most, you can't tell. The feedback is plain cheese pizza. They could have sold comic books, cheap jewelry or cosmetics, or auto parts.

Legacy Adventures, mentioned in one feedback, is kind of hard to pin down. One hit in a Google search, Legacy Adventures, Inc., turns out to be Redemption and Release (Timeshare Redemption Services). If this is the ebay seller, we know how he gets his inventory. They purport to have an office in Richmond, VA and the street address is an office building.

I don't see anything that is damning or fatal, just cause for caution. I would ask a lot of questions. Don't fall in love with the property. Something as good or better will come along and there are ebay sellers with thousands of successful transactions.

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
All his seller feedback is private auctions and a lot of people ask why. Some sound like they might have been timeshares, some sound like they weren't timeshares. Most, you can't tell. The feedback is plain cheese pizza. They could have sold comic books, cheap jewelry or cosmetics, or auto parts.

Legacy Adventures, mentioned in one feedback, is kind of hard to pin down. One hit in a Google search, Legacy Adventures, Inc., turns out to be Redemption and Release (Timeshare Redemption Services). If this is the ebay seller, we know how he gets his inventory. They purport to have an office in Richmond, VA and the street address is an office building.

I don't see anything that is damning or fatal, just cause for caution. I would ask a lot of questions. Don't fall in love with the property. Something as good or better will come along and there are ebay sellers with thousands of successful transactions.

I had an experience with Legacy Adventures last year... Here’s the story:

https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/ebay-bidders-identities-protected.237357/#post-1847646

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
We dealt with Legacy Adventures last year and had no complaints.

biggriz93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, HGVC Kings' Land, DVC Boardwalk Villas
We purchased a Kings' Land unit from Legacy (timesharediscounts) that just closed a couple of months ago. We purchased it off of Ebay and everything went great. Communication was outstanding. We would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Lowbud

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Resorts, The Royal Cancun, The Royal Sands, The Royal Haciendas
Westgate Smokey Mountain
Vacation village Weston
Grandview Las Vegas
I purchased from legacytimeshares2 same company. everything smooth as can be

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
I purchased from legacytimeshares2 same company. everything smooth as can be
My experience with legacytimeshares2 went as bad as can be. Maybe he was just having a bad day. In the end the transaction was cancelled and no real harm done.
I have heard very good things about timesharediscounts.
For a first timeshare purchase I would suggest that you look in marketplace on Tug and RedWeek as eBay can be a scary place for timeshares.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
any updates for this company? Has anyone done any recent transactions with them?

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
any updates for this company? Has anyone done any recent transactions with them?

just dropping this here-

my eBay transaction this company (ovation was closed and mutually canceled with them…,

Personally I got scared off the transaction the initial paperwork ( very first thing even before buyer agreement ) was a document that all arbitration/small claims court must take place in Texas - no other recourse ect…

For me that sent up immediate red flags- I have never seen that in any re-sale contract.

Red flag 2 they would not provide a signed copy of the buyer/seller agreemen— they stated this was to provide privacy for their client.

make your own decisions but me I am staying clear of