• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

DVC Anaheim

bhrungo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will the new DVC units at the Disneyland Hotel Anaheim be available for exchange through Interval?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Never. Have we ever seen GC?

ljmiii

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The magic 8 ball says, "no". VGC never appears...but it is admittedly a much smaller resort. And in Orlando, the vast majority of what is offered through II are 1BRs at SSR, OKW, and AKV...but the Disneyland Resort Villas skew heavily toward studios - there are only a few 1BR and 2BR villas - so I expect 1BRs will be in short supply.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Never. Have we ever seen GC?

I don't recall ever seeing GC. Or Aulani, Poly, Riveira or Grand Floridian. I have never seen Beach club either, but am vaughly remembering someone may have.

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was a little shocked- I did see VB pop-up on an AC of all things. Since the COVID rush that hasn’t had the availability in DVC that it used too.

Admittedly I know very little on exchanges but I know my DVC booking patterns…
I think there won’t be anything showing up for the new tower anytime soon, it’s bright and shiny, and the cash previews for DVC sold out in less than a day, nor do I think VGC will ever show, it’s too small of a resort and demand will remain high with local owners unless the points charts on the new tower are ridiculously low- VGC has to much going for it IMO over the new towers the biggest being location to the parks…

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Aulani used to show up regularly until the private agreement had Wyndham owners getting preference on Aulani units. Do not know if agreement is still in place.

VGC used to show up from time to time on RCI OGS from what I remember. @MichaelColey reported that he got an exchange into a 2br @VGC IIRC.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Aulani used to show up regularly until the private agreement had Wyndham owners getting preference on Aulani units. Do not know if agreement is still in place.

VGC used to show up from time to time on RCI OGS from what I remember. @MichaelColey reported that he got an exchange into a 2br @VGC IIRC.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Now that DVC is no longer with RCI I suspect any agreement with Wyndham is irrelevant. Some Wyndham resorts trade in II, but for the most part Wyndham is in RCI.