• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Deep thoughts....

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Well, I woke up this morning and checked TUG..... (it's an addiction) and felt some dis-ease in a chakra; somewhere between my solar-plexus and my throat: too much negativity have I shared. So.... I'm going to make a positive influence on my day and hopefully the day of others.

A positive morning thought can take root in our fresh, rested and open minds. It can make a our day and our lives more positive. I'll share one a day for a week. Feel free to comment or cite what positive moment you felt or created during your day. Please, no Stuart Smalley jokes....enjoy! :eek:

good-morning-8639.gif

Positive Affirmations for the Morning

1. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s coming today.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Are you sure you are on the right website?

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
The sun's out, tomorrow it's going to be 70 degrees up here in the Boston area, and Don has returned from his two-year India adventure. Life is pretty darn good today. :)

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Are you sure you are on the right website?

Oh yes....right forum. Positive posts and good thoughts. Good Karma day... Besides, I got banned from the woodworking forum.... (jk)

The sun's out, tomorrow it's going to be 70 degrees up here in the Boston area, and Don has returned from his two-year India adventure. Life is pretty darn good today. :)

Congrats SueDonJ: Should be some great India stories. I've heard some amazing tales from a friend who surfed couches across India.

cheers!

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Perfect beach day for a bike ride in sunny SoCal, 66 in HB and clear all the way to Catalina.
009ecbd0a479c82f654e959978c08081.jpg

Sent from my STUDIO ENERGY using Tapatalk

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Attended a funeral today for 92 year old relative-my husband's uncle who was also my best friend's father. He was always laid back and happy in his life. Never said a bad thing about anyone. We joked he was like Mr. Magoo. The world could be collapsing around him and he was never bothered by anything.

The nice thing was that today I got to connect with relatives and friends I never see (some only on Facebook) and it was such a wonderful feeling. :)

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
It was a warm (72 degrees) and sunny day today. No coat. Clear air. If you have to be in and out all day in March ... this was a GREAT DAY for the weather.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Ongoing.....A positive morning thought can take root in our fresh, rested and open minds. It can make a our day and our lives more positive. I'll share one a day for a week. Feel free to comment or cite what positive moment you felt or created during your day. Please, no Stuart Smalley jokes....enjoy! :eek:

2. There will be some times today when I smile.

Easy one today! Humpday... I already got this one beat 3x times! And it's still early. Beautiful, warm spring day. I have health, happiness, wealth and a beautiful family. Who wouldn't smile on a day like this? :D

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k

Day 3:
[FONT=&quot]3. I will laugh today.

I'm hoping this helps: :hysterical:

[/FONT]

A woman went into my father’s insurance office with her newborn twins. Dad asked her if she’d ever had any trouble telling them apart.
She said, “No, I haven’t had any problem. This is Benjamin, and this is Elizabeth.”

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
Yesterday, after a long vacation, our granddaughters (21, 12, and 9) and their mom came over to visit. They were all talking at once and it reminded us how we missed the commotion they tend to create. It's never boring when they're around.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Yesterday, after a long vacation, our granddaughters (21, 12, and 9) and their mom came over to visit. They were all talking at once and it reminded us how we missed the commotion they tend to create. It's never boring when they're around.

We discovered the moment our last bird left the nest: holidays are for kids....and kinda lonely without them.....

We do holidays for the dogs now!

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
We discovered the moment our last bird left the nest: holidays are for kids....and kinda lonely without them.....

We do holidays for the dogs now!

I go on vacations for the holidays ... trips are MY present to ME.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
I go on vacations for the holidays ... trips are MY present to ME.
They still come home for the holidays right now. But, we are thinking about Christmas in Hawaii or Thanksgiving in the islands for a change with the whole family... I like your idea though

sent from my cell phone...

Tia

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to today's positive influence :whoopie:

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k

[FONT=&quot]3. I will laugh today.[/FONT]

Harder one today; more for some than others....or so it would seem! (thanks for the reminder Tia)

[FONT=&quot]4. I get to choose how my day unfolds.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We [/FONT]don't always get to choose our daily schedule....but we do get to choose how we view our day.... negative thoughts, dread and loathing set the tone to ruin what could be a productive and satisfying day. I choose to do my job, enjoy my freedom and prosperity and remind others that I appreciate what they do for me. There are so many that have so much less to be grateful for than I. [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will make positive choices and enjoy the wonderful spring--despite my work! :hi:
[/FONT]

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
Oh yes....right forum. Positive posts and good thoughts. Good Karma day... Besides, I got banned from the woodworking forum.... (jk)

Perhaps you believe in karmic reincarnation? That our souls are reincarnated into other lives over and over until we learn what we didn't in past lives? An over simplification to be sure, but it does help explain 'old souls'. Reincarnation resonates with my son and I.

What we/I need is to find more simple joys.
Life is too 'complexicated'; maybe even a great timeshare exchange is not simple enough :ignore:

i was glad today to see for first time this year, how much my peonies have emerged out of the ground.

Last edited:

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Perhaps you believe in karmic reincarnation? That our souls are reincarnated into other lives over and over until we learn what we didn't in past lives? An over simplification to be sure, but it does help explain 'old souls'. Reincarnation resonates with my son and I.

What we/I need is to find more simple joys.
Life is too 'complexicated'; maybe even a great timeshare exchange is not simple enough :ignore:

i was glad today to see for first time this year, how much my peonies have emerged out of the ground.

I'm not sure whether I believe in reincarnation..... (too close to religion for the forum I bet...) but I do believe in karma or, as my mom used to say... 'what goes around comes around.'

I think good deeds attract same. Bad deeds...well, nothing good comes of it.

All of our bulbs are popping up. A sign of new life. The great promise--or circle. New growth, flowers, dropping leaves in fall....waiting for next spring. Maybe you're on to something!

Cheers. Glorious spring day today.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Howdy neighbor! I'm in Fountain Valley and work in HB. :hi:

Hello there, is this a great place to live or what, we are loving life here.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k

3. I will laugh today.
4. I get to choose how my day unfolds.
Morning!

5. I have been very blessed in this lifetime.

Blessed: def. adjective
1. Worthy of adoration, reverence, or worship.
2. Divinely or supremely favored; fortunate.
3. Blissfully happy or contented.
4. Bringing happiness and thankfulness:

Health, happiness, freedom, family, food, shelter, wealth. Oh, and my dogs!

animated-dog-smiley-image-0031.gif

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Saturday

It's a beautiful Saturday morning in Charleston! Actually, it's been beautiful all week. I've walked and walked to see the cherry, tulip magnolias, and redbud trees in bloom. The camellias continue their bloom. Bulbs have popped their greenery and some of their flowers are starting to open. Carolina jasmine is blooming, the azaleas are almost ready to pop open and people are busy, busy, busy gardening, painting and repairing homes. I especially love looking at the beautiful window boxes this time of year. Just waiting for the wisteria to make its glorious appearance.

But Saturdays are the icing on the cake. I'm leaving in a bit to drive over to the Senior Center in Mount Pleasant to dance the morning away! Best exercise I get and it's fun too! Afterwards, I treat myself to a yummy salmon salad at Graze and I'm ready for the afternoon! Today it will be shopping! :D

Life is great!

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Yesterday things were going very badly. We thought we would have to dig up our well pipe as we had a leak in the wall and the plumber/boiler guy couldn't fix it. $400. Then we called the well guy expecting the worst. he came out today on Sunday and fixed the pipe. No digging necessary. $300.:whoopie:

Now if we could just get the boiler guy back to put everything back together so we can have heat and hot water.........

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Morning!

3. I will laugh today.

6. I am proud of what I have achieved in my life.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k

3. I will laugh today.
6. I am proud of what I have achieved in my life.

QUOTE]

7. This could be one of the best days of my life. (but not off to such a spectacular start yet! :rolleyes:)