• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Currently at Windjammer Saint Lucia! (II trade)

Hobokie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Elara (HGVC) + Worldmark
It’s lovely here despite ongoing renovations!

Rented a car and explored a bit of the island. Very kind people and very nice place :)

Putting this on TUG in case anyone has questions since I couldn’t find a lot of info online when I looked before coming.

Suggestions (my opinions only, YMMV!)
- Stop at Massy supermarket (nicer) or Glace before getting to hotel (I had to pay $22 for a bottle of sunblock at the resort yikessss)
- Renting a car at the airport (UVF) and driving to Windjammer can be an adventure… it’s 1.5 hours of windy roads and they drive on the opposite side of Americans. I found out when I got here that there’s a ferry from UVF to the resort which I probably would have taken had I known. A cab from the airport to Windjammer is $90 USD if arranged through the resort.
- The spa massage was $160 USD for 80 minutes, but we had a nice surprise on the bill and saw they took 25% off for “owners”. They also gave us a complimentary scrub (the spa ladies came down to the beach and asked us why we hadn’t been to the spa yet and offered to book us with a free scrub add on). I would repurchase this massage, I thought it was worth it!
- Windjammer has an app and they have a lot of info on it (daily activities, menus, etc) but getting a hold of them through the app or the WhatsApp is a challenge… I suggest you call instead, they never responded to queries from the app and were very slow on WhatsApp
- They are currently upgrading everyone due to renovations! I booked a 2 bd and got a 3 bd. Just fyi in case you want to ask some last minute friends or fam to join you!
- Elena’s at Rodney Bay for lunch was nice and about 1/3 of what we spent for lunch at Jammers at the resort, unsurprisingly.

We’re going on a tour tomorrow with Exodus booked through Tyler ($145 USD per person), I can provide a review tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, let me know!

Did I mention it’s lovely here? <3 I would return!!

Attachments

• 714D1B0F-98DA-4E77-9D87-DBA07AF0CC34.jpeg
    714D1B0F-98DA-4E77-9D87-DBA07AF0CC34.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
This resort looks great going into St.Lucia cruise port. IMO