• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Current Retail Prices

GeNioS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was any place I could get current Marriott retail pricing on all available resorts without having to call a sales rep?

Besides the convenience factor, I'm only going to be buying resale and just want the retail numbers as a guide. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
There is no way without calling a rep.

The prices (and the incentives) for each resort change regularly. Thus, even if those attending sales presentations always reported the latest prices here, it would be impossible to keep a price database up to date.

GeNioS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I bought the timeshares I have from Marriott but will buy resale from now on (after finding this place). I just thought the retail prices could serve as some guide.

That said, perhaps the retail prices are so inflated that it really doesn't matter to have them. Something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. End of story. So, a Gold week 18-40 2br lockoff at Canyon Villas is worth $4100. That's what one went for on ebay yesterday. Marriott maybe buys it back, maybe they don't. But I think someone just reported that $4200 went through recently.

Just seems a little ridiculous that Marriott's sales rep wanted to sell me that same week for $19,500. I sell cars and timshare salespeople are starting to make me feel better about myself. :doh:

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
Some of the Ebay sales lately have been surprisingly low- probably a sign of the times.

If there is a particular property you have honed in on and want the latest pricing, if you post an inquiry here you will likely get at least one response.

travelplanner70

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the current Marriott pricing for:

Summit Watch Gold season
Barony Beach or Surf Watch Platinum
Myrtle Beach Platinum
Legend's Edge Platinum
Manor Club Platinum

The reason why I ask is that I assume Marriott will assign point values to each unit according to the unit's price and season. The prices they are selling for through Marriott will give me an indication as to possibly the point value that will be assigned to the unit when and if the new internal trading system is instituted.

Thank you for your help.
-

bogeygolf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the current Marriott pricing for:

Summit Watch Gold season
Barony Beach or Surf Watch Platinum
Myrtle Beach Platinum
Legend's Edge Platinum
Manor Club Platinum

The reason why I ask is that I assume Marriott will assign point values to each unit according to the unit's price and season. The prices they are selling for through Marriott will give me an indication as to possibly the point value that will be assigned to the unit when and if the new internal trading system is instituted.

Thank you for your help.
-
I think your making a lot of assumptions of what Marriott will or will not do IF they implement a new internal trading system. There are too many unknowns right now and speculation is all over the place. Nobody really know for sure what is going to happen except Marriott's decision makers. Who knows if marriott will really follow through and implement an internal trading system!

travelplanner70

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are right. I am making assumptions. But, I thought about this angle and would like to know what "value" Marriott puts on their "resale" units. The sales rep told me last week that that was how Marriott would figure out the point structure for each unit and season.

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
You can bet that the sales rep has no more idea how the internal trading system (if there will be one) will work than we do.

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
....The sales rep told me last week that that was how Marriott would figure out the point structure for each unit and season.

Did you do a tour and the sales rep told you this? If so, which resort?

Terry

travelplanner70

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, during a tour the sales rep at KBC told me this. Actually, since I last posted, the rep got back to me with the retail prices Marriott charges for the above units. Only ones he did not know was Marbella Gold and Marbella Plat. Does anyone know these prices?