• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Crystal Shores has availability!!

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
Good to know.

While this one isn't on my must-do list of places to visit in the next couple of years, it is a Marriott resort I'd like to eventually stay at. I think we'll probably give it a few more years to mature in developement before requesting an exchange.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
This one caught Don's eye the minute he saw the postcard announcement way back when. We'd love to trade in this year, and Terry's sighting got the ball rolling for an ongoing request. Gotta love this board.

Transit

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've had an ongoing request in for a while now. I'm hoping some units make it past the Marriot priority.

vacationlover2

TUG Member
Reaction score
This certainly proves what I've been thinking about my Marriott Aruba surf gold versus Marriott Manor club platinum. The Aruba gold kicks Manor Club Plat's butt! I can see the Crystal Shores with ONLY my Marriott Aruba surf gold 2BR.

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
This certainly proves what I've been thinking about my Marriott Aruba surf gold versus Marriott Manor club platinum. The Aruba gold kicks Manor Club Plat's butt! I can see the Crystal Shores with ONLY my Marriott Aruba surf gold 2BR.

With what week- a 2009 or 2010 week?

lovearuba

TUG Member
Reaction score
isnt it really really hot in Florida in August

Help me understand why you would be interested in this time of year in Florida

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
I wouldn't be interested in August at all, but it's encouraging to see the first units of this new resort in II inventory. My fingers are crossed for October. :)

tmoscola

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just tried to see the Crystal Shores with my MOW gold unit. I couldn't see it. Do you think they are gone or MOW just couldn't pull it up?

NJDave

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can see them with a Platinum Cypress Harbour.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Just a note for those guests who may come upon this thread. Guests won't be able to see the link in the OP.

pacheco18

TUG Member
Reaction score
Help me understand why you would be interested in this time of year in Florida

You took the words out of my mouth

August in Florida? I can sum it up with HHH

Hot
Humid
Hurricane

And plenty of rain.

Kind of like wanting to go to Palm Desert in July!

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
You took the words out of my mouth ... August in Florida? I can sum it up with HHH

Hot
Humid
Hurricane

And plenty of rain. Kind of like wanting to go to Palm Desert in July!

Man this is brutal. :crash:

The summer weeks on the Gulf Coast are the highest demanded weeks. Most are all 150 on II's travel demand index chart. The Florida Gulf Cost is where we go on vacation more often than any other place. I guess the proof is in the pudding, as MANY people cannot even see these premium weeks when searching II.

kjd

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
After seeing the population changes to the SW Florida coast for the last 15 years I hope the "Touristas" pass the word that it's too hot and humid here to consider a summer vacation. Please tell all of your friends. I think Arizona would be delightful. We already have enough visitors from Europe in the summer.

By the way, there is considerable medical opinion that high humidity is healthy. Statistically, we have a longer life span than many other parts of the US.