• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cruising TUGgers--It's that time again! [merge]

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
Southern Caribbean Cruise - Jan 12, 1013

Hi all,

figured it would be a good idea to post this here. Things have been busy recently on the Cruising TUGgers Yahoo site. We are in the midst of planning another group cruise. This one will be a Southern Caribbean out of San Juan, PR for 7 nights starting Jan 12 or 13, 2013. Here's what I just posted there. If you're interested, please head over to the Yahoo group site and join the discussion.

Kathy Q

Hello all,

After reviewing the votes in the poll and the comments (both in this forum and PM's), It's looking like I'll be booking a group for Southern Caribbean, leaving from San Juan for 7 nights on the weekend of Jan 12, 2013.

It was pretty clear from the get go that the S. Caribbean was the destination. What's pushed it towards the port, the dates (and by default the number of nights)are some clearly stated preferences... No Carnival, maximum number of ports/minimal days at sea and last but not least the sailing date.

We are still hopeful Lang and her family will find a way to join the group. Once we've got the dates and destination set she'll be able to start comparing. also, some of the others in the group are trying to coordinate this sailing with other vacations at the same time (like Lang).

So now we're down to three choices. Two are RCCL and the third is Celebrity. I haven't done Celebrity before, but I'm leaning towards that one. Concierge Class is very close to Balcony prices and has lots of perks. The pricing for Celebrity is actual as of this morning.

Here's the info on all three. The two RCCL's are estimated pricing. I'm putting up a new poll to ask which of the ships you'd prefer. Let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Celebrity Summit

Day 1: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: Bridgetown, Barbados
Day 4: Castries, St. Lucia
Day 5: St. John's, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Day 6: Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
Day 7: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands
Day 8: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Sat. Jan 12, 2013
Sat. Jan 26, 2013

Pricing Per Person
Inside - Category 11 $527.21 (pp)
Ocean View - Category 7 $556.21 (pp)
Balcony - Category 2A $787.21 (pp)
Consierge - Category C2 $907.21 (pp)

Brilliance of the Seas (RCCL)

Day 2: Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Day 3: Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
Day 4: Basseterre, St. Kitts, Saint Kitts and Nevis
Day 5: Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe, France
Day 6: Bridgetown, Barbados
Day 7: At Sea

Departure Dates
Sat. Jan 12, 2013
Sat. Jan 26, 2013

Pricing From: (pp)
$549 - Inside
$699 - Oceanview
$899 - Balcony
$1,249 – Suite
+ $50 pp for Taxes/Govt Fees

Adventure of the Seas (RCCL)

Day 2: Saint Croix, United States Virgin Islands
Day 3: Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
Day 4: St. John's, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Day 5: Castries, St. Lucia
Day 6: Bridgetown, Barbados
Day 7: At Sea

Sun. Jan 13, 2013
Sun. Jan 27, 2013

Pricing From:
$599 - Inside
$699 - Oceanview
$849 - Balcony
$1,179 – Suite
+ $50 pp for Taxes/Govt Fees

PLEASE NOTE:
TUG is not sponsoring, hosting or sanctioning the cruise and is not responsible for any aspect of the cruise. Those who sign up for the cruise do so with full knowledge that the only aspect that is different from making their own individual cruise arrangements is the opportunity for possible special pricing and/or on board benefits that might not otherwise be readily available. None of the organizers of this group will receive any cruise benefits or cabin discounts not otherwise available to all other 'Cruising with the TUGgers' group participants.

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Hi Kathy, I have cruised southern Caribbean out of PR a few years ago. The only difference was that we did martinique instead of St marteen. I have also done another celebrity as well as 5 RCCL's, 2 NCL's 1 Princess and more carnivals than I can count (10 next month). First I have cruised out of PR twice and both times the ship was not full, offered very cheap (like $199) fares so both ships were filled with natives of PR. So the demographic of the usual Celebrity cruiser was altered. I do however like sailing out of PR since you have less at sea days and a better/different class of island. Sailing out of Florida it seems that it's always the same stops. Concierge service is very nice. The biggest plus (IMO) is check in and luggage. Your luggage will probably beat you to your room. Other than that the better towels are nice but not usually worth the extra $$$. In your case the $60 ($30/pp) is worth it. Not sure if that ship has a concierge lounge. Personally not a fan but others love them. For the 2 RCCL's I love the adventure of the seas layout. Have been on the sister Voyager and we love the Royal Promenade. The brilliance is a bit older and smaller than adventure but I think I read it was recently refurbished. Not sure on your vacation style but for the money the celebrity is a great deal.

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Geraldine,

Thanks! I've had a lot of questions about Princess out of San Juan but it looks like they may not offer an itinerary out of San Juan in Jan 2013. Was told they might move ships to itineraries that sell better. So far just Celebrity and RCCL are offering itineraries.

Thanks again for your info. I know a lot of people appreciate it!

Kathy Q

Hi Kathy, I have cruised southern Caribbean out of PR a few years ago. The only difference was that we did martinique instead of St marteen. I have also done another celebrity as well as 5 RCCL's, 2 NCL's 1 Princess and more carnivals than I can count (10 next month). First I have cruised out of PR twice and both times the ship was not full, offered very cheap (like $199) fares so both ships were filled with natives of PR. So the demographic of the usual Celebrity cruiser was altered. I do however like sailing out of PR since you have less at sea days and a better/different class of island. Sailing out of Florida it seems that it's always the same stops. Concierge service is very nice. The biggest plus (IMO) is check in and luggage. Your luggage will probably beat you to your room. Other than that the better towels are nice but not usually worth the extra $$$. In your case the $60 ($30/pp) is worth it. Not sure if that ship has a concierge lounge. Personally not a fan but others love them. For the 2 RCCL's I love the adventure of the seas layout. Have been on the sister Voyager and we love the Royal Promenade. The brilliance is a bit older and smaller than adventure but I think I read it was recently refurbished. Not sure on your vacation style but for the money the celebrity is a great deal.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Hi all,

Hello all,

After reviewing the votes in the poll and the comments (both in this forum and PM's), It's looking like I'll be booking a group for Southern Caribbean, leaving from San Juan for 7 nights on the weekend of Jan 12, 2013.

It was pretty clear from the get go that the S. Caribbean was the destination. What's pushed it towards the port, the dates (and by default the number of nights)are some clearly stated preferences... No Carnival, maximum number of ports/minimal days at sea and last but not least the sailing date.

We are still hopeful Lang and her family will find a way to join the group. Once we've got the dates and destination set she'll be able to start comparing. also, some of the others in the group are trying to coordinate this sailing with other vacations at the same time (like Lang).

So now we're down to three choices. Two are RCCL and the third is Celebrity. I haven't done Celebrity before, but I'm leaning towards that one. Concierge Class is very close to Balcony prices and has lots of perks. The pricing for Celebrity is actual as of this morning.

Here's the info on all three. The two RCCL's are estimated pricing. I'm putting up a new poll to ask which of the ships you'd prefer. Let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Celebrity Summit

Sat. Jan 12, 2013

Pricing Per Person
Inside - Category 11 $527.21 (pp)
Ocean View - Category 7 $556.21 (pp)
Balcony - Category 2A $787.21 (pp)
Consierge - Category C2 $907.21 (pp)

I am in - sounds good and jives with other plans I have.....deposit sent for me and Maria Pizza.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I am going to be in St Martins Dec 29 to Jan 5. I guess I will have to find something to do from the 5th to the 12th and then perhaps hooking up in San Juan with TUG cruise.

3 weeks off in a row. Can my project really deal with that well?

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
I am going to be in St Martins Dec 29 to Jan 5. I guess I will have to find something to do from the 5th to the 12th and then perhaps hooking up in San Juan with TUG cruise.

3 weeks off in a row. Can my project really deal with that well?

Have fun Sandy

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Who is still going on the Australia/NZ cruise?

I think it's 504 days (as of Sunday 9/5). Good thing my passport doesn't expire until 2019. :) Roll Call
53 days today :cheer:

Pat

I booked a 1 bedroom apartment at Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel for 3 nights before the cruise and the total cost is $597.00 NZD. It is rated #2 on tripadvisor. I booked directly on their website and I have since found out from someone who used to live in New Zealand that their other property Stadium Waldorf is also very nice and a little closer to the city centre. I may check that out as well. We are probably going to use FF miles to fly to LAX and book a flight out of there as it is cheaper than flying out of Calgary.

Lynn

Thanks Lynn,
I am seeing the 1BRs+den/study, sleep 3 for as low as $124 per night and the 2BR for $143 using the Kayak search feature....if I book thru Orbitz they guarantee to refund the difference if the price goes lower.
I do like the idea of having a kitchen for in-room breakfast....this property just opened in May 2010.

Lynn, I finally booked thru expedia for $96.18US per night for the executive unit. Regular 1BR was $92US
Hotel: Waldorf Celestion Apartments Hotel
Room: One Bedroom Executive - Non Refundable
Non-smoking/Smoking: Non-Smoking
Room type: 1 QUEEN BED
Special Requests: High floor, harbor view

I know that LisaH, EZ-ED, you and mas? are still going.

The Cruise Critic (and facebook) Group is planning a meet and greet on the first sea day at 11am - maybe the TUGers could meet there as well - killing two birds :)
Exactly as Sailing Again said they would, Princess have booked a Meet and Greet for us in the Wheelhouse Lounge at 11am on January 25th with a No Host bar. When they have the names of senior crew available in January I will try to persuade them to attend our meeting.
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible there. Not too long now.

To all cruisers - I am interested in doing this day tour from Auckland to the Bay of Islands/Hole in the Wall 3 hours north of the city - most tours focus on the Geothermal area/Rotorua but we will be visiting on the first cruise stop.
The company will do the trip with only 4 people so I need 3 more :cool: and will give us a $20NZ discount pp off the published price.
Good reviews on Tripadvisor....

I thought I would do it on Saturday 1/21/12.
Price includes hotel pick up, most other tours require that you get to their location.
http://www.nzbrtours.com/bay_of_islands_day_tour_from_auckland.html

Here is my CC post with the details.
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1236985&page=16

PM me if interested.

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know we have 4 cabins booked so far on the S. Caribbean Cruise, which means we have 12 left at the group prices.

Celebrity Summit: Sat. Jan 12, 2013 - Sat. Jan 19, 2013

Here's what is still available (does not include gratuities):

Pricing Per Person
(2 cabins) Inside - Category 11 @ $527.21 (pp)
(4 cabins) Ocean View - Category 7 @ $556.21 (pp)
(3 cabins) Balcony - Category 2A @ $787.21 (pp)
(3 cabins) Consierge - Category C2 @ $907.21 (pp)

Let me know if you're interested in more information. :hi:

Kathy Q

I am in - sounds good and jives with other plans I have.....deposit sent for me and Maria Pizza.

Last edited:

pianodinosaur

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC SeaWorld x 2, HGVC Las Vegas Strip x 2, MVC Mountain Valley Lodge, MVC Legend’s Edge
My wife and I started cruising together after we joined HGVC. Our first cruise using HGVC points was a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on The Grand Princess. Our second was a 10 day Canary Island cruise out of Barcelona on The Brilliance of the Seas. Our third was a 10 cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on The Noordam. HGVC points made it possible for us to treat my mother in law and sister in law on the Holland America Cruise and Royal Caribbean Cruise.

We will be taking our fourth HGVC financed cruise next week out of Galveston on The Marriner of the Seas. I hope that we will meet other Tuggers on the cruise.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I started cruising together after we joined HGVC. Our first cruise using HGVC points was a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on The Grand Princess. Our second was a 10 day Canary Island cruise out of Barcelona on The Brilliance of the Seas. Our third was a 10 cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on The Noordam. HGVC points made it possible for us to treat my mother in law and sister in law on the Holland America Cruise and Royal Caribbean Cruise.

We will be taking our fourth HGVC financed cruise next week out of Galveston on The Marriner of the Seas. I hope that we will meet other Tuggers on the cruise.

Do you frequent the boards at www.cruisecritic.com ? If not, go to the 'Roll Calls' there and find your cruise line, date and ship. You will find many people who will be joining you on your cruise, can help with planning shore excursions, cocktail parties, dinner partners, and people who share your interests. Cruise Critic is the cruising equivalent of TUG.

If you are going next week, you are late to the party, as we usually start 'meeting' our co-cruisers as soon as we book- often a year before departure. Check it out anyway, you may still find room for some activities onboard and ashore.

Jim

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
Interested parties

Any group cruises between Dec 26and Jan 15? My husband still teaches in the university so we have only school vacation time.

Anita

pianodinosaur

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC SeaWorld x 2, HGVC Las Vegas Strip x 2, MVC Mountain Valley Lodge, MVC Legend’s Edge
Do you frequent the boards at www.cruisecritic.com ? If not, go to the 'Roll Calls' there and find your cruise line, date and ship. You will find many people who will be joining you on your cruise, can help with planning shore excursions, cocktail parties, dinner partners, and people who share your interests. Cruise Critic is the cruising equivalent of TUG.

If you are going next week, you are late to the party, as we usually start 'meeting' our co-cruisers as soon as we book- often a year before departure. Check it out anyway, you may still find room for some activities onboard and ashore.

Jim

I am very familiar with cruisecritic and have visited the website on numerous occasions. We will be traveling with my sister and her husband, who is my best fried since college. We will also be joined by my brother in law's younger brother and his lovely wife. We will also be joined by my mother in law and my sister in law. We have two friends from Colorado who will be joining us and my sister has two friends from California who will be joining us as well. DW and I have already booked our tours.

However, I have never visited Roll Calls. Thank you for the tip. I will check it out now.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Any TUGgers back yet from NZ/AUS cruise?

This year's Cruising TUGgers was a 12 day from New Zealand to Australia starting Jan 23 (iirc). They should start returning fairly soon, depending on timeshare stays post-cruise. We wanted to join in, but are kinda waiting by the phone over DW's 94 y.o. dad and couldn't see being that far away and at sea, just in case we are needed.

Looking for a trip report.

Jim Ricks

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
Southern Caribbean Cruise - Jan 12, 1013

Hello everyone,

Here's an update on what's happening with the next Cruising TUGgers field trip...

Celebrity Summit
Southern Caribbean
January 12, 2013 – January 19, 2013

Itinerary:
Jan 12, 2013: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Jan 13, 2013: At Sea
Jan 14, 2013: Bridgetown, Barbados
Jan 15, 2013: Castries, St. Lucia
Jan 16, 2013: St. John's, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Jan 17, 2013: Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
Jan 18, 2013: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands
Jan 19, 2013: San Juan, Puerto Rico

The time in port is 8-5 for all the ports except Philipsburg, which is 8-6.

Pricing
These prices are per person and include the taxes and port charges.
2 cabins: Inside - Category 11 $527.21 (pp) - Deck 2
4 cabins: Ocean View - Category 7 $556.21 (pp) - Deck 2
4 cabins: Balcony - Category 2A $787.21 (pp) - Deck 6
6 cabins: Balcony Concierge - Category C2 $907.21 (pp) - Decks 7,8,9

The deposit is $250 pp ($500 per cabin). If anyone wants to book a single cabin or add a 3rd or 4th passenger in a cabin, I'll have to get a quote at that time.

As of today, we still have two inside cabins, four ocean views, two regular balconies and two concierge balconies. I've got one person who's already bought airfare but is deciding between the regular and concierge balcony cabins so one of those will disappear.

Final payment is due Oct 28, 2012

Here's link to check out the deck plans:
Celebrity Summit | Celebrity Cruises
_plans/explore/ships/deckPlans.do?shipCode=SM

Although initially we have a total of 16 cabins reserved, we can add more cabins or switch to different categories, but it will be at today's prices, not the original prices.

For instance, I just called and if I was to convert any of the inside or ocean views to regular balcony (2A) the price would go from the current group price of $787.21 (pp) to $1037.21 (pp)!

The Concierge Balcony (C2) would go from $907.21 (pp) to $1157.21. I can only offer the original price on the original inventory reserved.

This sailing has 6 Amenity points that can be used in several ways. A couple of the options are $75 On Board Credit per cabin OR maybe a $50 OBC, a bottle of wine and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries per cabin.

Celebrity doesn't run as many specials as some of the other cruise lines and often cannot be combined with existing promos. So if something better comes up, this booking might not be eligible to be converted/combined with new offers or other promos.

A lot of people wonder what the difference is between the Concierge class and a regular balcony.

In addition Concierge Class staterooms include:

Services
•Priority check-in
•Priority disembarkation
•Personalized Concierge service
•Evening delivery of hors d'oeuvres
•Complimentary shoeshine service
•Express luggage delivery

Dining
•Main and specialty restaurant seating time preferences
•Upgraded room service menu

Amenities
•Complimentary welcome sparkling wine
•Fresh fruit
•Fresh flowers
•Plush Frette® bathrobes
•Oversized 100% cotton bath towels
•Pillow menu
•Handheld hair dryer
•Celebrity tote bag
•Personalized stationery
•Use of binoculars and golf umbrella

Stateroom Features
•Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead

PM me if you're interested!

Kathy Q

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
There are some very good airfares to SJU. I got mine from JAX for under $300. I think we are up to 7 cabins already.

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just locked mine down at $350 for AA RT flight from Boston. I know I might be able to do better price-wise if I waited, but the flight times were perfect for what I wanted.

Locked and loaded. Ready to cruise!!!

Kathy Q

pianodinosaur

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We enjoyed the Mariner of the Seas out of Galveston in January 2012 but did not meet any other TUGGERS at the Cruise Critics party. We have booked the Coral Princess for a 10 day round trip Panama Canal cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale for January 2013. I hope we can meet some Tuggers.

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
For anyone flying out of Boston, AA just posted some RT fares for $314...

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update on Cabin availability - 4/25/12

Hello everyone,

Update on the cruise…

All of the Concierge (C2) Cabins have deposits or are on hold. What we have that’s still available is:

One (1) Deluxe Balcony, Category 2A
-$787.21 per person based on double occupancy or $1341.21 for a single

Three (3) Ocean View, Category 7
-$556.21 per person based on double occupancy or $879.21 for a single

Two (2) Inside, Category 11
-$527.21 per person based on double occupancy or $821.21 for a single

If you are seriously thinking about this cruise it would be a good idea to contact me soon to place a deposit (or at least a hold) on the cabin you want. Celebrity has a 30 day courtesy hold policy that will allow you some time to settle on the details like airfare and who might be cruising with you. I do ask that you only use the “hold” option if you’re serious because I consider those cabins reserved and will not offer them to anyone else.

Update on the hotel accommodations…

I contacted the Marriott Courtyard Isla Verde Beach Resort to check on getting a block of rooms at a guaranteed price. The price they came back with was $189 per night plus tax and resort fees. This would make the total cost around $240, $10 more than the AAA rate several of us got at $179 plus tax and resort fees for $230 total. The cancellation policy at this resort is 3 days ahead of check-in, so it would be a good idea to try to get that rate before they’re sold out at that rate. Here’s a link to the resort:

http://www.sjcourtyard.com/

The cost of a Taxi from the airport to this resort is $10-12. The cost to the cruise terminal is about $21 (depending on which terminal). There is a $1 charge per bag for each ride.

This resort is very near the airport and about a 10 minute ride from the cruise terminals.

Hope to be cruising with you in January 2012!

Kathy Q :cheer:

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello again,

We now have 2 Inside, 2 Ocean view and 1 Balcony left. For those of you who might want to go but don't have a cabin mate, the Inside and Ocean View single price is pretty darn good for a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise...

Kathy Q :wave:

Note: Please be Aware that TUG is not sponsoring, hosting or sanctioning the cruise and is not responsible for any aspect of the cruise. Those who sign up for the cruise do so with full knowledge that the only aspect that is different from making their own individual cruise arrangements is the opportunity for possible special pricing and/or on board benefits that might not otherwise be readily available.

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
Jet Blue just posted some great fares to SJU. I thought I had a good fare on AA from Jax at $299. JB is $286 non-stop.

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I posted availability on the chat board for my travel agency and had a call for the only balcony cabin within a few hours. I still have 1 ocean view and 2 inside cabins. Because we don't have any Concierge cabins left in our group, I didn't post the price difference for that category. But.... As of yesterday, a C2 cabin was $853 more per person ($1706 per cabin) than the prices we paid! If anyone is still interested, please let me know right away.

Here's what I posted...

I have s 3 cabins still available in a group booking for next January. I am approaching the date where any un-booked cabins will be returned to inventory.

The group prices I locked in for this group are very good compared to what the cost is today. Cat 7(Ocean View) are sold out. The closest prices as of this morning for this sailing are $950.62 pp for Cat 6 (almost $400 more pp). Inside Cat 11 is currently around $150 more pp than the group prices below.

Celebrity Summit: Southern Caribbean
January 12, 2013 – January 19, 2103

7 Nights - Itinerary:
12 Jan: San Juan, PR,
13 Jan: At Sea,
14 Jan: Bridgetown, Barbados
15 Jan: Castries, St. Lucia
16 Jan: St. Johns, Antigua
17 Jan: Philipsburg, St. Maarten
18 Jan: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
19 Jan: San Juan, PR

Prices are based on double occupancy and include all port and taxes
Cat 11 Inside $527.21 per person (2 cabins available)
Cat 7 Ocean view $556.21 per person (1 cabin available)

Single supplement prices including all port and taxes
Cat 11 Inside = $821.21 per person
Cat 7 Ocean view = $879.21 per person

Deposit: $250 per person due within 30 days of placing the reservation or 13 Sept; whichever comes first. Unbooked cabins will be returned to inventory on 14 Sept 2012.
Final payment: Due 28 October 2012

6 GAP points to be used as $75 per cabin on board credit.

Please contact me if you are interested in booking any of these cabins.

Thanks!

Kathy Q :hi:

Last edited:

Kathy Q

TUG Member
Reaction score
Last Cabin in the Group - Celebrity Summit - Jan 12 - 19, 2013 from San Juan, PR

Hi Cruising TUGgers,

I'm down to the last Ocean View cabin available at the group pricing. All the other cabins now have deposits on them. Here's a recap of the pricing and Itinerary. The single suppliment is a really good price for having a cabin all to yourself!

Celebrity Summit: Southern Caribbean
January 12, 2013 – January 19, 2103

7 Nights - Itinerary:
12 Jan: San Juan, PR, (departs at 8:30 p.m.)
13 Jan: At Sea,
14 Jan: Bridgetown, Barbados
15 Jan: Castries, St. Lucia
16 Jan: St. Johns, Antigua
17 Jan: Philipsburg, St. Maarten
18 Jan: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
19 Jan: San Juan, PR

Prices are based on double occupancy and include all port and taxes
Cat 7 Ocean view $556.21 per person or $1112.42 for two people (1 cabin available)

Single supplement prices including all port and taxes
Cat 7 Ocean view = $879.21 for the cabin for 1 person

Deposit: $250 per person/$500 per cabin is due within 30 days of placing the reservation or 13 Sept; whichever comes first. If this cabin remains unbooked it will be returned to inventory on 14 Sept 2012.

Final payment: Due 28 October 2012

6 GAP points to be used as $75 per cabin on board credit.

Please PM me if you are interested in booking this last cabin.

Thanks!

Kathy Queirolo

PLEASE NOTE:
TUG is not sponsoring, hosting or sanctioning the cruise and is not responsible for any aspect of the cruise. Those who sign up for the cruise do so with full knowledge that the only aspect that is different from making their own individual cruise arrangements is the opportunity for possible special pricing and/or on board benefits that might not otherwise be readily available. None of the organizers of this group will receive any cruise benefits or cabin discounts not otherwise available to all other 'Cruising with the TUGgers' group participants.

jyager

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
TUGgers 1/12/13 Caribbean Cruise

Is anyone aware if there is still availibilty for the TUGger 1/12/13 Caribbean Cruise?? Thanks!!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
There is a sticky at the top of the forum about this cruise.