• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

created owners account, get message "Web site Inaccessible"

abdibile

TUG Member
Reaction score
Today I got my welcome letter for the Horizons Branson I purchased. It is dated August 27th.

I tried to create an owners account on my-vacationclub.com by entering my "owner number" provided in the letter as the customer ID required in the online form.

I received a temporary password via eMail, was prompted to change the password and then got the message:

"Web site Inaccessible

My-VacationClub.com offers an array of services to Marriott Vacation Club and Horizons by Marriott Owners.

To use this Web site, you must have at least one active ownership week associated with your user account. "

Any ideas what is wrong there?

Steve

Reaction score
They haven't gotten your ownership information loaded into the website "Owner's Clubhouse" yet. Marriott is pretty slow about this. You might want to call owner services and have them check with the internet team. That probably won't speed things up much, but it might make you feel better. I know it is frustrating to have to wait on every step of the process.

Steve

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree call owner services. They will help you out.

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
I had the same frustration almost 2 years ago. It took a couple of phone calls and over a week, but the IT people finally did get it straightened out. It is a problem that they were well aware of 2 years ago.

abdibile

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Will it go away without my intervention, meaning I suddenly can log in one day?

If I have to wait anyhow, I can save the time for the call...

They haven't gotten your ownership information loaded into the website "Owner's Clubhouse" yet. Marriott is pretty slow about this. You might want to call owner services and have them check with the internet team. That probably won't speed things up much, but it might make you feel better. I know it is frustrating to have to wait on every step of the process.

Steve

Steve

Reaction score
Thanks!

Will it go away without my intervention, meaning I suddenly can log in one day?

If I have to wait anyhow, I can save the time for the call...

In most cases, yes. If you wait a couple of weeks, you should find that one day you are suddenly able to log in.

Steve