• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Covid 19 silver bullet

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Dr Richard Bartlett has discovered a silver bullet therapy for covid 19. It has to do with using a type of steroid in an inhaler. This is kind of what Japan, Taiwan and Singapore have used. Inhaled steroids used for asthma can cure the inflammation in the lungs from covid 19.

Bill

kwelty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club II
Samoset Rockport, ME
Harbor Ridge MDI ME
Tree Tops Gatlinburg
He seems very convincing, let's hope it's true.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
How many other Covid-19 "silver bullets" have we heard about over the last 3 months? (Did not bother to watch the video).

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
I think the inflammation is a reaction to the blood clotting. I think that is the REAL key.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
How many other Covid-19 "silver bullets" have we heard about over the last 3 months? (Did not bother to watch the video).

It is a short video and not at all boring. To sum it up, Dr Bartlett has been using a steroid inhaler like a nebulizer that asthma patients use. This cures the inflammation in the lungs which is the main reason people get incubated. He has cured covid 19 patients with underlying health conditions such as cancer. Currently Dr Bartlett claims a 100% cure rate with almost instant results.

Dr Bartlett says that this is the treatment that Japan, Singapore and Taiwan use. All of these countries have a huge population with very little covid 19 deaths.

Bill

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
Most people who die have a cytokine storm where their own body acts in response to the virus in a huge inflammatory storm in the lungs. There are lots of therapies that focus on reducing this immune response to allow the lungs to function. It's a bit counter-intuitive but many immunocompromised patients do better due to the lack of inflammatory response.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Most people who die have a cytokine storm where their own body acts in response to the virus in a huge inflammatory storm in the lungs. There are lots of therapies that focus on reducing this immune response to allow the lungs to function. It's a bit counter-intuitive but many immunocompromised patients do better due to the lack of inflammatory response.

Re immunocompromised... quite interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DrQ

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, Westgate (second cousin, twice removed)
I can see merit in the argument IF you catch it early. That makes having a pulse oximeter on hand important so that you can catch the low oxygen level early and start a round of inhaled steroids to avoid being put on more invasive treatments.

Old Hickory

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can see merit in the argument IF you catch it early. That makes having a pulse oximeter on hand important so that you can catch the low oxygen level early and start a round of inhaled steroids to avoid being put on more invasive treatments.

Yes. Diagnosing any illness, early, is 100% a good thing.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
Dr Richard Bartlett has discovered a silver bullet therapy for covid 19. It has to do with using a type of steroid in an inhaler. This is kind of what Japan, Taiwan and Singapore have used. Inhaled steroids used for asthma can cure the inflammation in the lungs from covid 19.

Bill

Bill, thanks for posting.