• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Costco - Theme Park Tickets

kapear

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does the Costco in FL sell theme park tickets? I know in CO we are able to buy Disneyland tickets and sometimes Sea World tickets at our local Costco. Our local grocery store also sells 3 day Disneyland tickets. I wish they sold Disneyworld tickets. I know I can buy them at the park but would rather buy them in advance if possible. (I've done undercover tourist in the past but wasn't on the ball this trip.)Thank you.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Try going to the Travel section on Costco.com. They often have discount theme park tickets for sale.

Failing that, tunnel down on the Costco website Locations section to find warehouses in Florida. Their phone numbers will be listed. Give one or two of them a call and tell them what you're after. They should be able to tell you if they have anything you'd want.

Have fun!

Dave

emilyT

Reaction score
I do know that they sell theme park tickets but I am not sure if it is available all the time. If you are looking for cheap tickets, I can suggest for you to visit this site, they sell discounted disneyland tickets. They are legitimate and they sell it very cheap. They have hopper tickets as well at a reasonable price. :)

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I do know that they sell theme park tickets but I am not sure if it is available all the time. If you are looking for cheap tickets, I can suggest for you to visit this site, they sell discounted disneyland tickets. They are legitimate and they sell it very cheap. They have hopper tickets as well at a reasonable price. :)

Emily, welcome to TUG! Your comments are appreciated, but note the date on this thread - it's four years old. :)

Dave

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Emily, welcome to TUG! Your comments are appreciated, but note the date on this thread - it's four years old. :)

Dave

Given the registration date, my guess is that this old thread was brought back by a spammer.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
Given the registration date, my guess is that this old thread was brought back by a spammer.

My reaction too.

On Trip Advisor, we call it "One Post Wonders" or "First-timers". Almost always, they show up to give a glowing review as their first post; although sometimes they arrive with flame throwers.

More often than not, they find a thread via some Google search and then spam away with their favorable recommendations.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
My reaction too.

On Trip Advisor, we call it "One Post Wonders" or "First-timers". Almost always, they show up to give a glowing review as their first post; although sometimes they arrive with flame throwers.

More often than not, they find a thread via some Google search and then spam away with their favorable recommendations.

I figured it may be that way, but then I figured this is TUG, where reality isn't really the same reality as in the real world. Really. :hysterical:

Dave