• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Check your emails

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m a passholder and received my email. When I finally got in the only dates left were May10 10th, 17th and 18th. I’ll be out of the country those dates so I closed the page and moved on with my morning. Had I checked emails a bit earlier, I may have been able to get the weekend of the 8th. Oh well, I’ll buy the ILL when I go back.

my email came in 20 minutes after registration opened -
i was already in in DVC and AP queues

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
my email came in 20 minutes after registration opened -
i was already in in DVC and AP queues
I’m glad I didn’t know about it. I would have had to buy airfare, get a hotel and spend money on a quick trip to go on a ride only a few days before a big trip. It’s for the best! I was lucky enough to get the velocicoaster preview at Uni last year. I can wait for this one, who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky with Tron!

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’m glad I didn’t know about it. I would have had to buy airfare, get a hotel and spend money on a quick trip to go on a ride only a few days before a big trip. It’s for the best! I was lucky enough to get the velocicoaster preview at Uni last year. I can wait for this one, who knows, maybe I’ll get lucky with Tron!

thanks to your advice in another thread I actually had an RCI exchange for that week-
my boys had velocicoaster preview I missed out. Here’s to hoping for Tron!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I found our emails... sitting in the Junk Email folder. I will probably wait to see some of the YouTube videos that come out of the cast member or media preview days. There should be a crap load of vloggers at those all stepping on each other to get their videos out first.

Pathways

TUG Member
Reaction score
I also got my email this morning - at 9:18!!!

Thanks to noreenkate I was already in the Queue on three browsers. waited 40 minutes and got in for 10 spots (2 x 5) on the 9th at 2:30pm

Found two DVC rooms for the 8th so we are good to go - well except for flights etc.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
We leave on the 9th, ironic as that is. Our daughter-in-law is so disappointed!

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks to noreenkate I was already in the Queue on three browsers. waited 40 minutes and got in for 10 spots (2 x 5) on the 9th at 2:30pm

Found two DVC rooms for the 8th so we are good to go - well except for flights etc.

we got $34 each way for our trip

Attachments

• C91D1B24-0F0F-4F94-93F8-9499CDDDF639.png
    C91D1B24-0F0F-4F94-93F8-9499CDDDF639.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 13

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten

I was able to get the 9th but I’m leaving on the 10th for Tahiti so I didn’t bother. Sunday the 8th would have been better but I wasn’t quick enough.

nomoretslt

Reaction score
No emails at all, but thanks to some DVC friends got the clue about registration. Got lucky. It is so inexcusable the way Disney IT is such a train wreck. I refuse to pay for LL so this will be my chance.
Yup, can’t wait for Tron. That is something I may do LL for. When that opens it may ease the crush for 7 dwarfs.

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
Now that the GotG previews are settled, I’m turning my attention to the Moonlight Magic events at DHS, hoping I’ll get the registration email next Tuesday and win the lottery on Wednesday to get places for the night we want!

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
Now that the GotG previews are settled, I’m turning my attention to the Moonlight Magic events at DHS, hoping I’ll get the registration email next Tuesday and win the lottery on Wednesday to get places for the night we want!

Us too as soon as the announcement was made I booked a throwaway at All star music...just in case.

Hopefully IT does better with the emails next week - lol I will be up early and sitting infront of the MacBook either way...

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 875514C3-0B66-48B2-B2DB-9630C113311F.png
    875514C3-0B66-48B2-B2DB-9630C113311F.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

nomoretslt

Reaction score
Did my DVC preview. Whew, that was a little intense. We were able to go on a second time. Stomach felt a little weird. It is an awesome ride, very well done. It is smooth...not herky jerky. Not sure if I’ll want to go on again.

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did my DVC preview. Whew, that was a little intense. We were able to go on a second time. Stomach felt a little weird. It is an awesome ride, very well done. It is smooth...not herky jerky. Not sure if I’ll want to go on again.

Thank you for sharing. I did watch a short video. Hard to tell for me if I should ride it or not. Is it anything like/or as intense as Space Mountain? Similar to FOP or Harry Potter? - I always refer to the Harry Potter ride as Soarin on steroids. I can handle these (but Harry Potter was a little intense I will admit). As long as they are not crazy roller coaster type rides. It won't be long before I stop riding Expedition Everest and Rock & Roller Coaster.

Thank you again.

nomoretslt

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. I did watch a short video. Hard to tell for me if I should ride it or not. Is it anything like/or as intense as Space Mountain? Similar to FOP or Harry Potter? - I always refer to the Harry Potter ride as Soarin on steroids. I can handle these (but Harry Potter was a little intense I will admit). As long as they are not crazy roller coaster type rides. It won't be long before I stop riding Expedition Everest and Rock & Roller Coaster.

Thank you again.
Not rough like Space Mountain, no steep drops like Everest. No upside down like Rocknroller coaster. Have not been to Universal. It’s fast and seems like a lot of side to side. Seats are comfortable. My husband gets vertigo but wore his seabands. But did not want to go on again.....mostly because he didn’t want to bring on his vertigo. A totally enjoyable ride....fun plot. Have an AP preview too and think I’ll do it again now that I’ve thought about it.