• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Check your emails

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
Calling all Guardians to EPCOT®​
As an Annual Passholder or eligible Disney Vacation Club® Member, you’re invited to a special sneak peek of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, an all-new family thrill coaster at EPCOT®!

Be on the lookout for a registration email in your inbox soon.​

nomoretslt

Reaction score
We are DVC and AP holders. Hubby got the email, I did not. Great Disney IT.

Would be nice for our trip in May! We got to do Remy In September.

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are DVC and AP holders. Hubby got the email, I did not. Great Disney IT.

Would be nice for our trip in May! We got to do Remy In September.

Check your spam type folders I got it and my 3 kids (adults) all found in apple junk mail... We also did Remi in September and I am also headed there mid May- will you be there for moonlight magic?

Lol wave if you see us

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
DH has his own DVC and MDE accounts, but I’m the only one who gets emails from Disney, which is fine with him. At least I get them all and can share! We made a special trip to WDW for Pandora previews (scored an AP preview one evening, then a DVC preview the next morning), but since we have an RCI inbound exchange at SSR in July, we won’t be joining the fray trying for a Guardians preview slot. I expect/hope it will be virtual queue and paid Lightning Lane (ILL$) when it opens, and we’re willing to pay for the ILL$ just for the convenience! Looks like a fun ride!

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
DH has his own DVC and MDE accounts, but I’m the only one who gets emails from Disney, which is fine with him. At least I get them all and can share! We made a special trip to WDW for Pandora previews (scored an AP preview one evening, then a DVC preview the next morning), but since we have an RCI inbound exchange at SSR in July, we won’t be joining the fray trying for a Guardians preview slot. I expect/hope it will be virtual queue and paid Lightning Lane (ILL$) when it opens, and we’re willing to pay for the ILL$ just for the convenience! Looks like a fun ride!

Out of 4 AP holders in the family only 3 of us got the email... My twenty somethings found it in junk mail folders

Although we are I am technically not local we are close enough to pop in for events hate to say it but frontier airlines out of Nashville is great for that type of thing cant beat the $50 r/t non stop fares...

I have had no luck with virtual queues 5 trips before we got a slot for RotR and the one we got was before the day before they dropped the in the park requirement- we had popped in last month after a week in Tampa and for the life of me I cannot get the hang of this latest app version let alone the genie+

Since they started the pay ILL I have said there are only 2 I would be willing to pay for Gardian's and web slingers...

We also have an inbound RCI exchange - mid May so we are hoping...

nomoretslt

Reaction score
Check your spam type folders I got it and my 3 kids (adults) all found in apple junk mail... We also did Remi in September and I am also headed there mid May- will you be there for moonlight magic?

Lol wave if you see us
This has been like this for years. DH gets the AP emails, I get the DVC ones. Got tired of being on the phone trying to get it fixed. A few years ago they had extra early entrance for AP holders at Hollywood. You had to register and space was limited. It was great!
We are going first week of May, so no Moonlight Magic. Am hoping they add MK in late fall, but doubtful. Can’t complain, as we’ve been fortunate...have been to a few.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Did they say when the sneak peek would be? I have a DVC owners co-worker going the week of 4/18. Probably too soon??

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did they say when the sneak peek would be? I have a DVC owners co-worker going the week of 4/18. Probably too soon??

What we know so far

May 4-6: Media Previews
May 7: Golden Oak/Club 33
May 8: The first potential date for DVC/AP previews
May 15: D23

Usually cast members than media

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
For those interested from WDW News today -
So take it with a grain of salt

Yes, on other forums there’s great glee as well as many questions wanting details - which don’t exist yet because this link and date were deduced by someone with web skills I’ll never have. I’m glad I’m not hoping to book a preview and that this works out for those who do - or that the disappointment isn’t too great if it turns out to be incorrect.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Our daughter-in-law is on top of this one. We have a little granddaughter who is a crazy nut for roller coasters, and she is 41.5" so we will have to find her some taller tennis shoes. The height req is 42". She is five and small for her age.

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
Preview dates

As you prepare for registration, we wanted to let you know the preview dates are select times on May 9 and May 18. Registration will open soon.

Last edited:

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I got in though now have to plan a trip :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s what we did for Pandora - booked previews, then planned trip! I’m glad we already had a July visit booked, so we could stay out of today’s queues and just wait to find out how much the ILL$ will cost us, LOL.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Preview dates

As you prepare for registration, we wanted to let you know the preview dates are select times on May 9 and May 18. Registration will open soon.
So I’m waiting in this virtual line for nothing…. I can’t go on May 9th or 18th. Bummer

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
So I’m waiting in this virtual line for nothing…. I can’t go on May 9th or 18th. Bummer
Do you have an AP? More dates for them!

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score

If you have an ap its shorter wait and more dates available do you need the link?

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
If you have an ap its shorter wait and more dates available do you need the link?
I just waited an hour and I got to the someone ate the page…. What a joke,lol

it doesn’t matter, the first day available is May 10th…. I’ll be flying to Tahiti that day. I guess I’ll have to settle for a ILL when I go back.

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
That’s what we did for Pandora - booked previews, then planned trip! I’m glad we already had a July visit booked, so we could stay out of today’s queues and just wait to find out how much the ILL$ will cost us, LOL.

Thats how we got into Remi

JohnB3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC - SSR
Grandview Las Vegas (RCI Points)
Marriott - Willow Ridge
Previews are all gone now :( (at least for AP and DVC)

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
next week the nonsense starts all over again for Moonlight Magic

my guess is once the preview emails went out more unscheduled trips were planned so competition for the 24 th should be pretty high…

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
So the article seems to indicate that Annual Passholder preview information has yet to be announced. Did they announce it or open up the preview to AP this morning? We are AP holders and didn't see any emails about it.

Edit to Add: I see this when clicking the link. If you are AP holder only, today wasn't your day.
1649949364791.png

JohnB3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC - SSR
Grandview Las Vegas (RCI Points)
Marriott - Willow Ridge
I got an email around 9:17 I'm a passholder and white card dvc member don't know which sent me the note

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
So the article seems to indicate that Annual Passholder preview information has yet to be announced. Did they announce it or open up the preview to AP this morning? We are AP holders and didn't see any emails about it.

Edit to Add: I see this when clicking the link. If you are AP holder only, today wasn't your day.
View attachment 51859
I’m a passholder and received my email. When I finally got in the only dates left were May10 10th, 17th and 18th. I’ll be out of the country those dates so I closed the page and moved on with my morning. Had I checked emails a bit earlier, I may have been able to get the weekend of the 8th. Oh well, I’ll buy the ILL when I go back.