• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
Reaction score
Ok, here is how you may find me, assuming I get through training and become a bus driver... I am going to have a lanyard filled with pins for Pin Trading! My wife used to do that every year she and her parents came to HICV Orange Lake and WDW. I got rid of her stuff 2 years ago, but after going through grief recovery, the counselor told me that doing stuff to honor her memory helps in healing. So, I feel that continuing her tradition, and bringing some joy to guests will be very enjoyable! I'm not sure if other drivers do it, and I will learn the procedures as I go through training. On my name tag, you'll see my real name and hometown of Kent, Ohio (I was born there, moved to the Orlando area 40 years ago).

TS

Reaction score
NEW SCHEDULE: I will be working at Disney Springs from now until the 28th in "Audience Control". In other words, I am assisting guests going to their buses to take them to their hotel/resorts. My schedule is tonight and tomorrow night, Saturday off, working Sunday and Monday, then Tuesday & Wednesday off for the rest of the month. Hours? 1815-0045. November begins actual bus training. If you are at DS any time this month, and you see me, I'll give you a unique souvenir!

Reaction score
Well, my career has 100% changed! I mean, I still have my Class-A CDL with doubles/triples and tanker, BUT as of December, I added the Passenger Endorsement. One of my trainers joked about having "all those letters". Anyway, yesterday (New Year's Eve), I passed "Check-Out", which is like a final exam! Starting Wednesday (January 3rd), I am working the closing shift at EPCOT. Some nights, I work until midnight, some nights 3am. I am officially a Walt Disney World bus driver! After I passed, we took some guests from EPCOT to Fort Wilderness. At one point, my trainer (he has a strong Boston accent) says to the guests "Happy New Year! Your driver is Todd, he went through our grueling training, and today, he passed his tests, you are his first passengers!" Everyone cheered and congratulated me as they exited
:clap:
On the other hand, a family (father and mother) had a toddler who was screaming the whole time, we felt bad for them because they could not calm him down, so his announcement may have been a way to lighten the mood of the bus.

TS

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
Congratulations! I don’t expect to be back for another year, so I hope you’re still driving when we get there. and I can look for your name tag!

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
Disney Transportation would have to drag me out kicking and screaming before I would leave the corporation
:ROFLMAO:
Great! I’ll check with you a year from now to find out what routes and shifts you’re on!

Reaction score
After working since January 1st at EPCOT (second shift, Mondays and Tuesdays off), I am switching on May 5th to Hollywood Studios 2nd shift with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. This is actually a perfect schedule, since both Christmas Eve/Christmas and New Year's Eve/New Years Day are Tuesday and Wednesday! Walt Disney World does not allow vacations on those holidays, and there are usually hundreds of cast members requesting to have those days off (getting them off is based on seniority, I am #1565 in buses). I will be working July 4th, but nearby, a city has a July 3rd fireworks show (Wednesday), which is also my late wife's birthday. I was able to get Thanksgiving Week as my paid vacation.

As a side note, if anyone happens to ride my bus, let me know you're from TUGBBS, and I will give you a worthl... I mean priceless... gift!

TS

mentalbreak

TUG Member
Reaction score
It will be fun to remind you in a few years that we remember when you were #1565.
Glad the calendar is aligning for you in your new role. Congrats!

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
BTW, since you'll be so close to Galaxy's Edge
... Beware the Revenge of the Fifth (Sith).