• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Can't believe someone deposited this AND that I was able to get it ...

sdwrdt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Someone deposited a 3 BR LOCKOUT at the Timbers - CMV. I still can't believe someone didn't split it up, but lucky for me AND my Girl Scout Troop we were able to get it. Now the whole troop can be in just one suite and not throughout the resort!

I'm assuming no Tuggers would have kept a 3 BR without splitting it, right? Do you think bluegreen would have deposited it this way? I know it's not a prime week (6/11 - 18), but I'm still surprised by it. :eek:

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
OOps! Me and my Boy Scout Troop got the unit next door. :eek:

geekette

Reaction score
I think an owner deposited it. Perhaps they wanted a 3 br back out in trade.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Way to go Sherry. :)

Bruce

sdwrdt said:
Someone deposited a 3 BR LOCKOUT at the Timbers - CMV. I still can't believe someone didn't split it up, but lucky for me AND my Girl Scout Troop we were able to get it. Now the whole troop can be in just one suite and not throughout the resort!

I'm assuming no Tuggers would have kept a 3 BR without splitting it, right? Do you think bluegreen would have deposited it this way? I know it's not a prime week (6/11 - 18), but I'm still surprised by it. :eek:

Spence

Banned
Reaction score
sdwrdt said:
Someone deposited a 3 BR LOCKOUT at the Timbers - CMV. I still can't believe someone didn't split it up, but lucky for me AND my Girl Scout Troop we were able to get it. Now the whole troop can be in just one suite and not throughout the resort! I'm assuming no Tuggers would have kept a 3 BR without splitting it, right? Do you think bluegreen would have deposited it this way? I know it's not a prime week (6/11 - 18), but I'm still surprised by it. :eek:
Any good 2BR will pull a 3BR in RCI. The only advantage to having a 3BR deposit is the ability to execute an ongoing search for a 3BR unit.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the unit number? :)

Bruce

sdwrdt said:

sdwrdt

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't even know how to find out except for speaking to someone ...

brucecz said:
What is the unit number? :)

Bruce

Besides talking to a VC, how do I find that out?

I wasn't that worried about the unit - thought all Timbers were alike - was I wrong?

And, thankfully, JLB, my Girl Scouts are still at the age where boys are "gross", but since they are 5th and 6th graders, I can't expect that for much longer. So you keep those boys away! :D

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just call the VC and find out the unit number and then go to the Tug reviews as I had posted a map of the the resort that has the unit numbers a few years ago.

If you have a unit number of 801 to 816 then you have a Deluxe Timbers.

If you have a unit number of 818 to 833 then you have one of the older Timber Townhouses.

If the unit number you received is not on that map then you have one of the newer Townhouse units.

Bruce :D

sdwrdt said:
Besides talking to a VC, how do I find that out?

I wasn't that worried about the unit - thought all Timbers were alike - was I wrong?

And, thankfully, JLB, my Girl Scouts are still at the age where boys are "gross", but since they are 5th and 6th graders, I can't expect that for much longer. So you keep those boys away! :D

Last edited:

sdwrdt

TUG Member
Reaction score
don't let them fool you ...

geekette said:
I think an owner deposited it. Perhaps they wanted a 3 br back out in trade.

I have NEVER deposited more than a 1 BR, nor have I accepted less than a 2 BR in trade. AND I have put in searches for 2 br or greater - without a problem.

I know that part of it is the fact that I am not overly-picky in what we'll trade in to. As long as it's been cleaned from the previous users and has enough beds, a kitchen with facilities and a bathroom and is where we want to be, it's good enough for us.