• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Canada Pics

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have downloaded a few of my pics to snapfish. One album is strictly of the timeshare itself. Hopefully this will help with what some people call "rugged" I also have a small album of my first day and the stampede parade. I was not really pleased with my pics of the parade but did want to include a view. I am working on the other downloads now. I hope you enjoy them. Go to snapfish.com user name shagnut password shaggy

LynnW

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Shaggy

How do you view someone elses pictures if you're already a member yourself? I can't logon using your name and password. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I don't really want to see them! ;)

Lynn

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Heck if I know (lol) I'll just email you an invite from snapfish to take a look. If anyone else has this problem let me know and I'll be glad to take care of it the same way. Let me know what you think! shaggy

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Shaggy,

One needs your email address in order to access your album. Fortunately, I found it from the old TUG BBS. Your pictures are beautiful. Glad you and Kelli had a wonderful time in Canada.

Elli

TUG Member
Reaction score
shagnut said:
Heck if I know (lol) I'll just email you an invite from snapfish to take a look. If anyone else has this problem let me know and I'll be glad to take care of it the same way. Let me know what you think! shaggy
Please e-mail me an invite as well, Shaggy. Thanks. Elli
ellimoos@hotmail.com

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will be finishing another set of pics tonight so once those are done I;ll set you up. It has taken longer than I thought. I can download them but then I have to change the captions and crop and fix em. It's fun to relive the memories. shaggy

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
more photos

I have finished 5 albums now on snapfish. The tug pics are at the end of Moraine and Lake Louise albums . There should be a law against taking so many pics. I have added some calgary stampede parade pics also. I have added pics thru Monday which included the trip up the glacier hwy with the sunwapta and athabasca falls. Still left are Jasper, Maligne Lake & Canyon , the dogsled run, and my stay with Ann & Wayne :eek: :eek: