• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

bucieras

maja651

TUG Member
Reaction score
We just got back from Nuevo Vallarta. We only ate in Bucerias one night, at a restaurant right on the beach near the flea market called Adautos. It was FABULOUS! Definitely a restaurant for adults, as it was kind of pricey, but boy was it good! My husband had the coconut shrimp and I had the shrimp wrapped in bacon and cheese. YUM! They even sold starwberry banana margaritas, which were excellent! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Michelle

Reaction score
Hi there!
Thanks for the information regarding Bucieras. I am a Tug Member. I paid my dues but can't seem to figure out how to change it to say member. I gave up trying:)

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
LoveMyLabraDoodle,

Go to this Tug thread - scroll down & click on the hyperlink "Tug Member shown as Guest on BBS" for how to change your status from "Guest" to Member

Richard

Barbeque

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
We ate at Karens in Bucerias once. It was very good.
We also ate at Meson Bay once and will not return.

BarCol

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sandrinas - she's from Calgary as I recall. Lovely garden setting

hibbeln

TUG Member
Reaction score
We simply went down to the beach in Bucerias and started walking, looking at the restaurants from the beach side, checking out the menus, etc. We ate at one with tables and umbrellas set in the sand. I haven't a clue what it was called, but the fish/octopus/shrimp was FABULOUS! And it was great fun to sit with our feet in the sand and watch the sunset. We also only ate there one night at the end of our stay and wished we had gone there sooner and more! Cab ride was cheaper than downtown PV and the food was better and cheaper also! Servings were HUGE!

Canuck

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marks "was" really great! However we haven't been in 5 years....so maybe it's not so good anymore, but it's often in the guide books. We are going again in March and will try it again! If anyone has eaten there would love to hear what they thought.