• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Boston Lobster Feast...Oflando area.

artmanr

Reaction score
We;ve always wanted to try it, but didn't. Anyone there recently with a review/recommendation.

AR

timetraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have never eaten there....but the parking lot is always packed....if that's any indication of quality, I don't know..

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
lobsters are great--other food pretty good but too $ for us

we went 5 years ago and for the $35+ it cost PP, we would not go again--but husband did eat 5 lobster tails!

Jennie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seafood buffet with or w/o lobster; Entertainment card 25% discount

Captain Nemo's Restaurant is listed in the current Orlando Entertainment book.
It is located at 5469 W. Hwy 192 (2 miles east of I-4) in Kissimmee (TEL. 407-239-7729). It's # 28 on the silver card. You receive 25% off the regular price of any buffet for up to 4 people, valid any evening after 6:00 p.m., holidays excluded. When I called, they said the price is $22.95 for the regular seafood, chicken, steak, and BBQ buffet. Add $6.00 for a lobster. Or $48. total for unlimited lobsters with the buffet. These are the prices before the 25% discount.

Don

TUG Member
Reaction score
I like Angels ( Rt.192) better. The lobsters at Boston's were smaller and overcooked.

lucillec

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
we went to BLF two nights ago..we go every year...if you love shellfish...it is the place to go...the early bird before 6pm is 27.xx and if you cut a coupon found in the local maps..you save 3.50 per beverage......I particulary like the steamer clams and lobsters., bluecrabs..nice size..desserts are good..keylime pie, cheesecake.....i am not into the 'hot' foods but the ribs were also decent...prime rib and steamed veggies...it was clean... I do not care for the clams and oysters..as they are put on ice...and the taste is watered down... for two the dinner with tax was 60.00..that did not include gratuity...
if you are a shellfish, hands on person...adn 'no frills person' you can't go wrong..... i believe the price goes to 32.00 after 6pm. the waitstaff was very pleasant.

Lucille