• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bonnet Creek - sales offers?

CadensMommy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the current offer for park tickets is for sitting through a sales presentation at Bonnet Creek?

Thanks so much!
Melissa

rdiamond62

Reaction score
It seems that most Timeshare companies, Wyndham included have moved away from actual Disney/Universal tickets some time ago and replaced the gift with prepaid debit cards. The price of Disney tickets have gotten too high to give them for free or even the old signs you would see like 2 for $25 as they had some years ago before the many increases. What Bonnet Creek will give you varies on many things including your negotiation skills with the person setting up the presentation and where this offer is made. An offer at the resort can be different from an offer outside the resort at many of the "booth" locations. Some may have gotten more but the highest I've received was $150 in addition to useless getaways. There may be some places left that will try to offer tickets in conjunction with you purchasing a discounted getaway with tour. Be mindful of those as the tickets can be limited to non MK parks with an additional payment from you to use them in MK and the new tiered pricing will also cause possible additional payment from the user to use on certain dates.
If you choose to tour, its best to go for the highest debit card you can get to make it worth it and if done properly, it doesn't necessarily entail many hours of your time but it could.
Enjoy

Rich

Last edited:

kcs1965

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bonnet creek Sales offers

Hi Melissa,

I was down a few weeks ago and signed up for the presentation at BC while staying at Wyndham LBV. I ended up with a two day Magic your way ticket for $105. No way I was buying from them but close to buying a resale.

Good luck