• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bluebeard's castle Pirates Pension

cxr

Reaction score
FREE

studio unit
i think week 28 i have to check records.

when i bought this i was new to timesharing and looking for a cheaper resort to trade into a resort located in Lake Havasu (Nautical Inn). Unfortunately i did not know at the time that the resort i was trying to trade into was a Interval International resort and pirates pension trades through RCI and i have only successfully traded into it once. all the other years i have been unsuccessful

out of the 4 or 5 years i have owned i have gotten one trade in all the other years have been unused. i currently have one year banked with RCI expires Jun 2012, One year banked in Platinum Interchange expires Jun 2013 and for 2012 i just banked with DAE, expiring 2015 i think (i was searching for a lake havasu trade but nothing has come up so far). Maintenance fees are up to date and just paid on November1st. if you know how to change the ownership all these banked weeks are your also.

i will even pay closing costs \ transfer fee's.

hotels.com gives a good rating http://www.hotels.com/ho358052/pira...-castle-st-thomas-virgin-islands-u-s/#reviews

http://www.bluebeards-castle.com/faq/faq/resort_pics.html pics of the resort

and the resort has newly been refurbished. i have never been there personally but hear its nice.

Last edited:

cxr

Reaction score
not a smokin deal?

trades as a Studio Unit.
13 TPU in the RCI system

Last edited:

cxr

Reaction score
ok im reading other deals here...

ill pay transfer costs and 500.00 cash to you

cmon people smoking deal!!

cxr

Reaction score
ok im reading other deals here...

ill pay transfer costs and 500.00 cash to you

cmon people smoking deal!!

ok i wanna move this thing.... ill pay closing costs/related fees

and 728.00 cash to you

ran-ran

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
eBay as an option?

Have you attempted to list your week for sale on eBay?

I think you might get a buyer if you offer the FREE week, all closing costs paid, 2012 maintenance fee paid and CASH too boot!

cxr

Reaction score
ok i wanna move this thing.... ill pay closing costs/related fees

Sorry have to change terms... sorry to the last buyer that was interested.

ill pay all closing costs/related fees.

taxes up to date.