• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Blue Green timeshare transfer

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Blue Green Resorts: Costa del Mar, Daytona and Christmas Mountain, Wisconsin Dells
38,000 points Gold Membership available for transfer. Points can be used across the United States, and RCI exchange program use of points anywhere with some additional costs. We are Blues Green members since 2007 and very happy with the properties we stayed at throughout our time, but my husband recently passed away and I am now on a fixed income and can no longer travel due to health reasons. The only cost involved would be the transfer fees. Please email if interested.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Sorry to hear about your current situation.

If no takers here, join the BGEX yahoo group (Bluegreen exchange). Bluegreen Contracts move quickly there. You'll want to find out the trust fund of your contract.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BGEX/info

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Blue Green Resorts: Costa del Mar, Daytona and Christmas Mountain, Wisconsin Dells
Sorry to hear about your current situation.

If no takers here, join the BGEX yahoo group (Bluegreen exchange). Bluegreen Contracts move quickly there. You'll want to find out the trust fund of your contract.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BGEX/info
Thank you. Where would I find out about the trust fund part of the contract? We haven't heard of that.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Thank you. Where would I find out about the trust fund part of the contract? We haven't heard of that.
Unless you have your original paperwork, you will have to call Bluegreen.

You could also figure it out based on the annual fees you pay... you can get that info from folks in the BGEX group.

cassvilleokie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Hawaii fixed weeks and Points, Wyndham Points, Marriott, Mass, Holiday Inn (previous Silverleaf) Worldmark, Vista Mirage, Shell Hawaii collection, Star Island, Orange Lake, KBC, Fractional and Full.
38,000 points Gold Membership available for transfer. Points can be used across the United States, and RCI exchange program use of points anywhere with some additional costs. We are Blues Green members since 2007 and very happy with the properties we stayed at throughout our time, but my husband recently passed away and I am now on a fixed income and can no longer travel due to health reasons. The only cost involved would be the transfer fees. Please email if interested.
very interested sent you an message

Rhiannon 2016

Reaction score
What are your maintenance fees

Reaction score
Low man on the on
Judy, if still available, I am interested. Thank you.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Maybe the OP will come back and report on the status of the transfer and also an update if BG optioned ROFR.