• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Black Friday FREE STAY deal at Orlando or Las Vegas!

Reaction score
If you can stomach a 2-hour tour, HGVC will pay you back! In other words, pay $199, stay for 3 nights, and essentially pay $0. The special ends on November 26th (but you can vacation anytime in 12 months), so you need to act fast. I do not get anything for it, just seeing if anyone wants a $0 3-night stay in Orlando or Las Vegas.

TS

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
You pay with a 2-hour tour (and having your ears boxed).
Sorry. Not my cup of tea.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
No longer available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jehb2

TUG Member
Reaction score
You pay with a 2-hour tour (and having your ears boxed).
:LOL: Stayed at an HGVC timeshare in Scotland and I had a wonderful conversation with an elderly British man. He said he and his wife really liked timeshares in the states but then they try to “flog” you. I thought yep I often felt I had been flogged after attending an owners update. A few months later, I looked up the term “flog” and it’s British slang for “to sell.” I still think the definition of flog—to beat harshly, esp with a whip, strap, more accurately describe what goes on in a Timeshare sales presentation.