• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Binge Watch or Read recommendations or other interesting online diversions - post here

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Loved Sopranos. We watched it last summer during the heat of summer. I was surprised I liked it so much. I guess they are doing a follow-up movie with James Gandolfini's son starring as him, but it's a prequel of Sopranos. Should be good. Sad that James Gandolfini died so young.

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
@Makai Guy - I have just one thing to say here.....

Barney Miller

Mushy, mushy, mushy!

Or it could have been: moshi moshi moshi...

You never knew with Det. Yamana - and never really cared. Barney Miller was a great show....

Last edited:

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
I subscribed to Apple News+ today. $10/month, with access to a couple dozen magazines that I'd like to read from time to time, but would not subscribe to individually. I am spending more in total, but that seems like a fair price for what I am getting, at least for now. Can be shared across six people via Family Sharing.

I am also doing a lot more borrowing of ebooks from my public library. If you have a current library card, check out what your library offers; ours is very substantial! If you don't have a current card, your library may be able to do it electronically. Ours does; send them a picture of a qualifying document, and they'll send you back a card # and mail a physical copy later.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. Didn't even realize it til I started typing in my list. Cops and Docs.
Criminal Minds on Netflix was one the best. Still can't find anything else that compares.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

bnoble

TUG Member
Reaction score
The University of Michigan was the home of the first Teach-In; as a way to continue that tradition we sometimes offer short "Teach Outs" on Coursera or other platforms about interesting topics. There is one that is running today, entitled "Thrive in Trying Times." It will take about three hours of your time, but might be a good way to spend part of a day! I've already started it.

From the course introduction:
In times of crisis, like the coronavirus and COVID-19 pandemic, we can still find ways to thrive by using positive practices. When many of us feel challenged enough just getting through the day, thriving simply means finding ways to meet those challenges — large or small — with creativity, resourcefulness, and agility. Join this Teach-Out to learn about practices that allow people and organizations to thrive, even during trying times.

Another U-M course I am enrolled in that starts today: "Finding Purpose and Meaning In Life: Living for What Matters Most." This is a four-week course, taking about two hours/week.

From the course introduction:
In this course, you’ll learn how science, philosophy and practice all play a role in both finding your purpose and living a purposeful life. You will hear from historical figures and individuals about their journeys to finding and living a purposeful life, and will walk through different exercises to help you find out what matters most to you so you can live a purposeful life.

Both of these are free. You can pay to get a Certificate for completing the second one, but you don't have to (I am not).

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Anything from these two sources is well-worth the time.

...but with respect to Ken Burns', shouldn't that be t..........................i................................m............................e ?

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are rewatching The Wire. Gritty series involving Baltimore police. Will probably rewatch Homicide next

Firepath

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC
We recently discovered on Amazon Prime and have been been watching "Psych." Good mysteries, no gore(which I don't like), with lots of dry humor. I think it lasted 7 or so seasons, so we have a lot to catch up on, but sadly, the series was cancelled before I even knew about it.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are rewatching The Wire. Gritty series involving Baltimore police. Will probably rewatch Homicide next
I enjoyed the homicide series and rewatched it on video many years ago

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
amazon prime: The Durrells in Corfu. DH thought it was super boring. I watch late night for a fun, relaxing show.

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Modern Romance on Prime is excellent series. I have watched maybe 80% of the shows previously mentioned. This series is unique in that each episode has its own characters & story line. Young love, mature love, old love, family love. Different actors for each episode. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed each & every one. Series has been renewed.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
amazon prime: The Durrells in Corfu. DH thought it was super boring. I watch late night for a fun, relaxing show.

I enjoyed all the seasons on Amazon even though I originally watched a few episodes here and there when it aired on PBS. It was nice to watch end to end to follow the story lines and characters. A very low key story but perfect escape from the barrage of virus stories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed this Durrells in Corfu series. Stumbled upon a mention of a show about what came next for the family. But I didn't have access.