• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Best Way to Avoid Salespeople

dago

TUG Member
Reaction score
A lot of times they will withhold the parking passes until you agree to go or they give up. Luckily, some places don’t need them so you can walk away. Other ones you do. Reunion and Sea watch come to mind. It’s not always as simple as saying no and walking away. Sometimes you have to get darn right rude before they give up and that irks me the most. I hate having to be rude to someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have no problem being rude. As far as I'm concerned, they are being rude to me, so... tit for tat

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
So one time at WM Seaside the Parking Pass folks were being more aggressive than normal. So after saying NO, NO, NO and still NO. I went over to the Check-in Desk and spoke to the Manager on Duty (many of the resort staff professionals dislike the sales staff) and told him that if we were bothered by telephone, etc that on the post stay survey the resort would get all zeros. He said he would take care of it and disappeared into the Back Office. I do not know what he did but we were not bothered the entire week.